The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

and nacho 

i sent nacho skooma n3 and rack/counselor skooma on night 4.

i am curious on what they do as well 

rack/counselor, any positive or negation reactions?

All I got was a message saying that cabbages were talking to me and telling me that Swag is Alduin and to run away from him. Got nothing good from it but I kinda figured as much since when I received the Skooma it says I smoked some of it and I hallucinated. I figured it was nothing worthwhile. Didn't even know you could smoke the **** though.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

All I got was a message saying that cabbages were talking to me and telling me that Swag is Alduin and to run away from him. Got nothing good from it but I kinda figured as much since when I received the Skooma it says I smoked some of it and I hallucinated. I figured it was nothing worthwhile. Didn't even know you could smoke the **** though.

So you got an incorrect report.

I think its safe to say using it is a bad idea.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

You got it off the corpse of a scum player, too.

Have you stopped to consider that it may not be a good idea to give this stuff out?

Also what day is it? Was Night 4 last night?

I don't know if we received the same "ability" from the skooma in the PM Dome sent us but I think it's no good anyways. Do you think we should just reveal what it says we get?

My honest theory is that the skooma was not a planned thing and when Malf said he picked it up, Dome thought it would be funny to have him give it out. It never was meant to do anything but just be a fun side thing. Kinda like the potions in his Saloon game.

That's the all-powerful ability you mentioned? Or are you still not revealing that?

I don't know if we received the same "ability" from the skooma in the PM Dome sent us but I think it's no good anyways. Do you think we should just reveal what it says we get?

My honest theory is that the skooma was not a planned thing and when Malf said he picked it up, Dome thought it would be funny to have him give it out. It never was meant to do anything but just be a fun side thing. Kinda like the potions in his Saloon game.

I mean if you wanna reveal what you got other than a false report, go ahead.

Just now, rackcs said:

Supposedly we were supposed to get a one shot alignment invest from the skooma. Or at least I was. It obviously wasn't **** but I wanted to see what would happen. The answer is that I talked to some cabbages and that's it.

wait, wait.

did you invest swag n4?