The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

i bought one drink with 4 vouchers and it was the white gold tower that ended up being the sensor

racks gave me a voucher

then i forgot to order drinks for a night and last night out of disgust with this game i didnt even log in to order anything so i've been stuck at the max four vouchers for 2-3 days now 

you forgot to order drinks for 2-3 days? you posted each day...

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@carl_sjuniorwhy are you voting orca over VMD exactly?

because he had more votes on him and has been so anti any sort of sense-making from the jump. he's asking questions about things that are no longer relevant. he was on my original sensor that said he was either orc or whiterun, he HASNT CLAIMED. im shocked he's still here.

vmd claimed weakly and didnt give any specifics, no one question that very much. probably because they were too busy being up MY butt. 

i'm down with either vote. i would bet orca is the orc and vmd is erik. 

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

because he had more votes on him and has been so anti any sort of sense-making from the jump. he's asking questions about things that are no longer relevant. he was on my original sensor that said he was either orc or whiterun, he HASNT CLAIMED. im shocked he's still here.

vmd claimed weakly and didnt give any specifics, no one question that very much. probably because they were too busy being up MY butt. 

i'm down with either vote. i would bet orca is the orc and vmd is erik. 

what would that make touch?