The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you killed orca because there was 2 opposing scum left and you needed to win

and you know that i would likely be lynched next

which i probably will

I could say the same for you about Nacho. You knew it was close to endgame so you went for it.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

im shocked that its you

I'm not entirely shocked that it's you. I didn't trust you. Then you gave me the skooma alignment invest and I trusted you again. Then I realized that it was worthless and went back to not trusting you.

Just now, Counselor said:

Last time Rack went on a profanity laced tirade in end game I trusted him and lynched Swag and I lost

Very true. I get on tirades in end game regardless of alignment because I hate being in this kind of position. I 100% promise you that this is not like that time. I think we've built up enough trust with each other that I hope you believe me. I don't really have anything else to say, you just gotta make that choice at some point.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Very true. I get on tirades in end game regardless of alignment because I hate being in this kind of position. I 100% promise you that this is not like that time. I think we've built up enough trust with each other that I hope you believe me. I don't really have anything else to say, you just gotta make that choice at some point.

wow

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If you screw me over here I’ll never speak to you. I hope your promise is worth keeping. Game or not.