The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Malf, there’s one argument in particular that has me sold on you being scum. 

You started to poke into how I could be scum but yet ignored the fact that I couldn’t be voted for. 

You were throwing mud all over the place trying to find where it would stick until it stuck on VMD. 

MALF (this should be red text) 

yeah i thought you might have been scum with orca, in a chatty, couldnt vote and was just there to spread noise.

and for the vmd vote, rack played it smart by keeping his nose clean because he knew he wasnt going to be lynched no matter what, so it didnt matter who was hung

11 hours ago, rackcs said:

Honestly, I never read the first day or two or whatever I missed so I don't know why people are so certain there are a thousand recruiters but I've just been going with it since everyone else seems so confident about it.

this struck me as weird at this time but i passed it off

should have been a red flag claiming not to know the mechanics when 2 cult leaders have been killed so far (one on day 3 even)

"how could he be cult when he doesnt know that a 3rd cult is in the game" lol

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Racks you have caused hesitation with me. With your request for Malf and I to state our cases. Appearing to play a waiting game yet really wanting to see which of us you could get to turn on the other and then so quickly choosing to jump on Malf. 

Like I said, I'm no good with LyLo situations. I was also pretty sure it was Malf anyways and Dome can attest to that fact after the game. I even said that I was leaning towards one person. I got impatient and as I've said many times, I just want the hell that is lylo to end already. Theres too much pressure and I don't like it. I just want it to end. I'm actually kinda glad the decision is in your hands and not mine. I was not attempting to see who I could turn but I was already leaning Malf and when you made your comment I decided **** it, let's just get this over with.

I understand your hesitations but I am not a convert of any kind. Who is more likely to be converted at some point, me or Malf? The Erik leader is danger, who doesn't like me because of the Marvel game where he quit right away. He wouldn't pick me, he would pick malf.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

yeah i thought you might have been scum with orca, in a chatty, couldnt vote and was just there to spread noise.

and for the vmd vote, rack played it smart by keeping his nose clean because he knew he wasnt going to be lynched no matter what, so it didnt matter who was hung

I still heart you malf. 

• Like 1