The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

Heimskr said a prayer to Talos and climbed up onto the roof of the Bannered Mare. Saadia knew what he was thinking, she grabbed an iron helmet that was just sitting on the bar for some reason and ran outside. She threw the helmet up to @Counselor on the roof and he put it on.

"Come quick, Amren!!" yelled @rackcs from the center of the marketplace "Heimsrk's had too much to drink! I think he might jump!"

Amren rushed outside to see what all the commotion was.

Heimiskr whispered "Talos guide me." and took the plunge headfirst.

@Counselor landed headfirst into @Malfatron and crushed his skull. @rackcs picked him up and brushed him off. They each held the other's arm in the air! Victory was declared!

Malf was Amren, Erik the Slayer aligned! The Erik the Slayer fan club has been eliminated!

Heimskr and Saadia have claimed the SAWL Championship Belt. Whiterun wins!

good game town!

it was very fun trying to make it to the final 2 after getting converted n2 and being by myself since d3.

my plan was to joint with @The Orca and split the win, especially once it was 2-2.

well timed hit by @rackcs and good choice by @Counselor

@theuntouchable obviously was a thorn on my side lol

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i wasnt. i knew counselor would pick you the whole time, but i went through the motions anyway in case there was a glimmer of hope.

I genuinely thought I blew it last night and Counselor was gonna vote for me. I will say that I barely suspected you compared to most other people right up to the last couple of days. As you can tell by the copious amount of tickets I gave to you.

Just now, rackcs said:

I genuinely thought I blew it last night and Counselor was gonna vote for me. I will say that I barely suspected you compared to most other people right up to the last couple of days. As you can tell by the copious amount of tickets I gave to you.

yep, lol 3 tickets in total.

i half suspected the skooma converted you but i wasnt told.

gg everyone.

Sorry about the like. I was just kinda following along with the game and liked it without really thinking. Was like "aw, he likes posts. I'll give him one back". Didn't mean to imply anything about the game and didnt think much of it until I got an angry PM from dome when i last checked the site. woops.

congrats, town. Wish I could've won with yall. We were gonna have such an easy clap before I "randomly" got turned into a skooma slayer. rip.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Heimskr said a prayer to Talos and climbed up onto the roof of the Bannered Mare. Saadia knew what he was thinking, she grabbed an iron helmet that was just sitting on the bar for some reason and ran outside. She threw the helmet up to @Counselor on the roof and he put it on.

"Come quick, Amren!!" yelled @rackcs from the center of the marketplace "Heimsrk's had too much to drink! I think he might jump!"

Amren rushed outside to see what all the commotion was.

Heimiskr whispered "Talos guide me." and took the plunge headfirst.

@Counselor landed headfirst into @Malfatron and crushed his skull. @rackcs picked him up and brushed him off. They each held the other's arm in the air! Victory was declared!

Malf was Amren, Erik the Slayer aligned! The Erik the Slayer fan club has been eliminated!

Heimskr and Saadia have claimed the SAWL Championship Belt. Whiterun wins!

Boom. headshot. even though I don't get the win cause dome is a **** 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

congrats, town. Wish I could've won with yall. We were gonna have such an easy clap before I "randomly" got turned into a skooma slayer. rip.

i gave you the "doubledosed" skooma 

the rest got the regular.

so i knew it was you :)

touch was right, i didnt invest

• Like 2