The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

gg everyone.

Sorry about the like. I was just kinda following along with the game and liked it without really thinking. Was like "aw, he likes posts. I'll give him one back". Didn't mean to imply anything about the game and didnt think much of it until I got an angry PM from dome when i last checked the site. woops.

congrats, town. Wish I could've won with yall. We were gonna have such an easy clap before I "randomly" got turned into a skooma slayer. rip.

The like wasn’t changing anything just liked to let scum think they had a chance 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick if nacho or malf had been lynched D1 you would've gotten their vigilantes or vests for you and your team. If rackcs or glen had been lynched you'd have been sitting on a **** pile of vouchers for your whole team.

So to say your role was "worse" isn't really fair, you just got unlucky on the first death. 

32 minutes ago, Dome said:

Converting the sword giver and the motivator could've theoretically resulted in a scum team potentially getting like 4-5 NKs  in one night lmfao 

secretly I was hoping for something crazy like that all game.

True, but at the same time I could have gotten 

Orca....worthless revive

Mwil.....thief (kinda useful)

Vmd....nothing?

Rags.....fruit vendor 

Touch.....fake potion

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca....worthless revive

Vmd....nothing?

Rags.....fruit vendor 

Touch.....fake potion

Remind yourself that those guys got those roles to start the game. You had a chance to upgrade, they didn’t lol.

Edited by Dome

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca....worthless revive

Vmd....nothing?

Rags.....fruit vendor 

Touch.....fake potion

If you'd like to have a pissing contest over **** roles, you would lose ……… I was a FAKE potion vendor who then got turned into a stump so that I could survive until endgame, solve the game for town and not get ANY credit. 

• Like 2

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If you'd like to have a pissing contest over **** roles, you would lose ……… I was a FAKE potion vendor who then got turned into a stump so that I could survive until endgame, solve the game for town and not get ANY credit. 

i knew i was right to give up thinking about what you were trying to say :)

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Remind yourself that those guys got those roles to start the game. You had a chance to upgrade, they didn’t lol.

Yeah I get that. But I also could have vastly downgraded which is what I was getting at.  It also appeared that there were only a few upgrades and a much larger number of downgrades.  

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Whicker got caught getting converted. He did nothing to deserve that lol.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Haha.  Yeah that is ****ty.  But you were town compared to me who was a converter just as the 2 other converters. 

I am having a pissing contest over the difference in the 3 converters right now lol.