The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont get it

my guess was I was 1/3 people who could convert others, which turned out to be correct. my thinking i would wait as long as possible to use my two converts, as there was no sense in converting someone early in the game just to see them get lynched. i had a shield that protected me once from getting hit, so the only way i was going to die was from a lynch (highly unlikely from my standpoint). my posts after n1 were legitimate as i was shocked nothing happened. dome took over an hour to post what he did, and i was surprised. swag took that for me being scum and faked an invest. i don't regret not using my convert on n1. i also had a hit and 4 drink coupons. i was going to save the hit for at least a night or two. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

cmon, handing out skooma is good?

I mean compared to guessing at who was buying a drink and stealing it as my only "move"....yeah I'd prefer to hand out the skooma.  

I mean I'd prefer the extra vig hit or BP whichever the other converter actually had, but, oh well

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean compared to guessing at who was buying a drink and stealing it as my only "move"....yeah I'd prefer to hand out the skooma.  

I mean I'd prefer the extra vig hit or BP whichever the other converter actually had, but, oh well

Swoosh won the SAWL contract which is why they had the BP. It had nothing to do with him being a converter, he could’ve just as easily rolled civ.

Your abilities and the fact that you could convert had no correlation. There are players who had worse roles than you that had just as much chance at drawing converter as you. Just bad luck.

Not all roles are created equal. 

I think claiming a player that doesn't wear armor, then claiming a hit made by a person who does wear armor is what really hurt you the most. That and converting your brother and his ability that didn’t help you at all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Swoosh won the SAWL contract which is why they had the BP. It had nothing to do with him being a converter, he could’ve just as easily rolled civ.

Your abilities and the fact that you could convert had no correlation. There are players who had worse roles than you that had just as much chance at drawing converter as you. Just bad luck.

Not all roles are created equal. 

I think claiming a player that doesn't wear armor, then claiming a hit made by a person who does wear armor is what really hurt you the most. That and converting your brother and his ability that didn’t help you at all.

I had 0 chance of drawing converter …… 

• Like 1