The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I had the worse converter role from my viewpoint lol. 

They were randomized.

17 players enter whiterun aligned. 

3 snapped when they saw their wrestling heros die on stage. that's why swag got stuck bodyguarding Belethor who he was told was town.

The ability to convert players with good roles (like handing out swords/armor/vouchers) makes the starting role less important than normal. The key was to convert players who had good roles to your team early to get an advantage. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

For the record, I was mostly messing with Swag. One of my potions dealt with getting rid of werewolves, so I thought he was making a coy reference to what he actually was thinking no one would know. Then I died and was revived as a stump, so I decided to have some fun. 

I was trying to get @Dome to update the OP to something like "Regaining Strength" but alas, he's a buzzkill. 

Treestumps general don't have the ability to edit the OP, so I stuck with what I felt was a more standard move lmao.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@TheKillerNacho choosing a draugr disguise was real smart after touch let his return draw out as long as it did. That was a fun twist.

figured it was something that might draw some discord but i knew when @Malfatron outted that he gave me skooma in-thread i was screwed pretty much.

well I was screwed regardless so I was just going to kill as many poeple as I could before getting caught lol

• Like 1