Preseason, Week 4: VIKINGS (3-0) at Bills (3-0)

swede700

Which Vikings' bubble player will make the biggest impact in this game?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which Vikings' bubble player will make the biggest impact in this game?

• WR Brandon Zylstra
    • WR Bisi Johnson
    • RB Mike Boone
    • RB Ameer Abdullah
    • WR Jeff Badet
    • TE Cole Hikutini
    • TE Brandon Dillon
    • QB Kyle Sloter
    • FB Khari Blasingame
    • Other (Post name in thread)

I know it's meaningless, but it should be noted that 3 of Zimmer's 5 losses in his preseason career were in the last game of the preseason.  Take out all those scrub games, and he's 17-2 (losses were to Seattle in 2017 and Jax last year).     

18 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I know it's meaningless, but it should be noted that 3 of Zimmer's 5 losses in his preseason career were in the last game of the preseason.  Take out all those scrub games, and he's 17-2 (losses were to Seattle in 2017 and Jax last year).     

Wish he was this consistent in the regular season.

Classic Vikings, can't even stop a comeback in preseason. 9_9 Oh well. Buffalo is getting better and I think they could surprise a lot of people this year.

I can't see Vedvik working out as our kicker. We have to keep Bailey. Sloter's shown more than any other QB behind Cousins, so retaining him should be a no-brainer. Going into the season with only two QBs is ridiculous; you always keeps three (scenarios like Chicago's 2010 NFCCG can and do happen).

The season hasn't even started and I'm continuing to lose confidence in Zimmer, who again is great with defensive guys but seems disconnected from the offense and even more so from ST guys. At this point I'm certain that he can't take us all the way without a lot of help from coaches on the other side of the ball, so hopefully Stefanski and Kubiak will deliver that.