Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

What I am actually beginning to believe is that you and Counselor are scum together.  Maybe he is a godfather or maybe he had a one/two shot ability that he has used up so he isn't as valuable while you can be lynched or still have an ability.  So you two set this up as a way so you would be lock clear the rest of the game(or at least a while) and lead us astray.  It certainly would not be shocking for you to set up the bus of a teammate.

If my theory is correct, then I could see y'all naming one scummate on that list so that if it was uncovered, they could be like 'oh, there's no way they'd set up a double bus' and wifom from there.   

rag is really distancing himself from counselors list. wont even believe that counselor is 3rd party

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

What I am actually beginning to believe is that you and Counselor are scum together.  Maybe he is a godfather or maybe he had a one/two shot ability that he has used up so he isn't as valuable while you can be lynched or still have an ability.  So you two set this up as a way so you would be lock clear the rest of the game(or at least a while) and lead us astray.  It certainly would not be shocking for you to set up the bus of a teammate.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Yes, because that ploy is absolutely the kind of teammate bus you would do early in a game to get cleared.  

but counselor already claimed a killing 3rd party.

hes not looking for a clear. he will be in the short list of lynch candidates every day

Just now, Ragnarok said:

But just because one theory makes sense...it doesn't mean I am shut off to any other possibilities.  And you know that.  

one of which is that counselor is 100 percent honest.

he got all our names as admin.

only, i show up as scum everywhere, which explains the swag invest on me coming back cult.

i believe my role just returns the worst possibility. 

makes sense

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Counseloronce you kill the 4 students, is the game over, or can you still win with town?

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I can still win with town

This is a lie.  He most likely wins alone which is why he is probably the most dangerous to town right now.  That and he very well can only have to kill 3 students 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

one of which is that counselor is 100 percent honest.

he got all our names as admin.

only, i show up as scum everywhere, which explains the swag invest on me coming back cult.

i believe my role just returns the worst possibility. 

makes sense

A game moderator giving a serial killer the names of all the scum group makes sense?

In what universe?

That is just guaranteeing a bad game.  

Archived