Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

Just now, Malfatron said:

its simple

@Pickle Rick can verify naz

It's simple. You've already said Counselor is a janitor can clean up bodies so no information can be given.
So you claim PR will "verify" me. In the mean-time I will get hit by your weirdo friends, cleaned up, and no one will know anything regardless.

Get your whack plans out of here.

I don’t know how you all seriously listening to Malfatron right now.  He’s just going to guide you down the path most advantageous to him, while he proposes every game explanation possible for his guilty invest, in stark contrast to his original rhetoric.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t know how you all seriously listening to Malfatron right now.  He’s just going to guide you down the path most advantageous to him, while he proposes every game explanation possible for his guilty invest, in stark contrast to his original rhetoric.

Malf is clearly in the special education class.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

It's simple. You've already said Counselor is a janitor can clean up bodies so no information can be given.
So you claim PR will "verify" me. In the mean-time I will get hit by your weirdo friends, cleaned up, and no one will know anything regardless.

Get your whack plans out of here.

My move still goes through unaffected by all that.  

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what do you make of counselor?

I don’t know that I believe the knowledge of Mafia aspect, but the rest rings true.  

The knowledge part is just throwing up some names, and with this many people left there is a decent chance one of them is Mafia instead.  So, all he has to do is get you lynched and convince you all to test that.  Good play, especially since you’re all buying into it.

But I like Counselor, and you’re memeing Cult, who is displeased to have to face me.

Archived