Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

I don’t really buy this, though.

I’m inclined to go with Malf or KSJ.  I’m not ready to abandon my original invest, and I’m not really buying a Town bodyguard defending a random KSJ.

What thrust Touch into the spotlight is shown to be untrue.  We know the kill posture is not what people claimed.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The one person that should ,without a doubt ,understand what I could be paranoid about is asking me what I’m paranoid about. 

Put yourself in my shoes for a second here and run that through. 

why am i the one person? all that matters is getting the correct lynch for today 

orca claimed queen bee. @The Orca were you told that pickle would be converted to town if he visited you?

i think that mafia had information that theyd be able to convert pickle if pickle visited them.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

why am i the one person? all that matters is getting the correct lynch for today 

orca claimed queen bee. @The Orca were you told that pickle would be converted to town if he visited you?

i think that mafia had information that theyd be able to convert pickle if pickle visited them.

I am truly shocked I have to lay this out for you....

Think for a second malf, what has transpired in this game that I feel like you should know what I’m referring to, that is now making me hesitant on relaying what I know. 

I don’t think you’re Mafia, Malf.  I think you’re Cult, and you’re trying to change perception.  You don’t usually act like you did this game.

The phase reads as a hasty claim to get some breathing room with multiple verifications after you’re finally able to get an ability off, and then ramp up rhetoric on Touch, which turned out to be incorrect on several significant details, and persist that Touch should convince you, as if the day phase runs through you.  

Coupled with the behavior that segued to my ragequit, and the “kinda-sorta-but-not-really-JOAT” claim, I don’t know why you’re suddenly attempting to project this image as someone who is not similarly precariously placed as yesterday.

Why don’t you convince me?

I agree we need to start hitting on all of this, and right now you and KSJ seem like surest thing to me.

But, if Touch doesn’t start acting reasonably I’mma start yelling at him too.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I am truly shocked I have to lay this out for you....

Think for a second malf, what has transpired in this game that I feel like you should know what I’m referring to, that is now making me hesitant on relaying what I know. 

the forged cult invest on me