Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

Bull****.  It was not going to be a battle.  I could make numerous logical points, and you would retreat to the same tiresome rhetoric and people would treat these positions as equivalent somehow.  It is a phenomena beyond my comprehension on this forum.  We somehow treat driveling belligerence and eloquent thought as the same thing.

Just now, SwAg said:

Bull****.  It was not going to be a battle.  I could make numerous logical points, and you would retreat to the same tiresome rhetoric and people would treat these positions as equivalent somehow.  It is a phenomena beyond my comprehension on this forum.  We somehow treat driveling belligerence and eloquent thought as the same thing.

i am school aligned.

if you arent mafia and simply a bully or something, you will find out after the game

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:
On 8/29/2019 at 2:35 PM, rackcs said:

Welcome back to school SwAg! You are…

The Theater Kid, School-Aligned

You have a special talent for the theater. Drama! Acting! It’s what you’ve always dreamed of. You like to make up characters based on people at your school. This requires extensive research. Between each period you can study a player and you will learn their ability. In between the next class period you can choose to study someone else or use the ability you studied between the previous periods. Once during the game you may choose to permanently steal that person’s ability as long as they are currently alive and you studied their ability already.

Win Condition: Outlast the school threats
Night Action: Study (Player X)/Use (Player X)’s ability
Communicate With: Nobody

tenor.gif

What a dunce. Cant even talk his way out of nine hard claims and quits like a baby

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

lol swag

last game, i knew counselor wasnt gonna vote rack out over me and i fought the good fight

Well, when people target you, every game, for over a year, with purposefully infuriating behavior, and announce they only did it to infuriate you every game, then feel free to talk with me about it.  I have gotten tired of it, and this was the straw that broke the camel's back because I expected at least a decent argument from you, and I got none.  I don't find joy in that type of play, so here we are!

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, you're lying, and I don't even care about that, it's the fact that people are purposefully infuriating toward me.

Now you get your rage, and Forge can play again because I'm not.

i am not lying.

you will feel silly later.

if you are telling it true, your invest was tampered with

i would obviously be a good choice for that

if you are town, you got us both killed, genious

Just now, Malfatron said:

i am not lying.

you will feel silly later.

if you are telling it true, your invest was tampered with

i would obviously be a good choice for that

if you are town, you got us both killed, genious

Blame me all you want, bro.  You're dying next.