TNF: Chiefs vs. Patriots (Opening Day!!!)

TheVillain112

Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Chiefs

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Kareem Hunt finally gets back onto the field and TD. Hey Andy, I think you have something there lol.

You don't know how much I needed this.  I've been getting roasted in my auction draft league because I accidentally paid $80 for Hunt (someone accidentally bid $79 instead of $19, and I wasn't paying attention and hit the 'bid' button).  This helps...

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

You don't know how much I needed this.  I've been getting roasted in my auction draft league because I accidentally paid $80 for Hunt (someone accidentally bid $79 instead of $19, and I wasn't paying attention and hit the 'bid' button).  This helps...

I drafted him in the third round in my fantasy league. Luckily, the draft was the night that Spencer Ware got hurt. I figured that if Hunt got bellcow carries early, Ware would never get the job back.(of course, Ware's injury being more severe than expected solved that problem)

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Sammy doesn't do the same things, not nearly as quick laterally. And no matter what people say, his ability to stay healthy was and remains an issue.

Sammy might not be quite as fast, but he's still damn fast and capable of being the sort of playmaker Hill is. Of course, none of that matters if he's always in the training room.

Archived