TNF: Chiefs vs. Patriots (Opening Day!!!)

TheVillain112

Poll  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Patriots
    • Chiefs

Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) vs. New England Patriots (0-0)
Thursday, Sept. 7, 2017 at 8:30 p.m. ET. Gillette Stadium

Injury Report

Patriots

DOUBTFUL
DT Vincent Valentine (knee)

QUESTIONABLE
DL Adam Butler (knee)
DB Nate Ebner (shoulder)
OT Cameron Fleming (ankle)
LB Harvey Langi (concussion)
WR Malcolm Mitchell (knee)
WR Matthew Slater (hamstring)

Chiefs

DOUBTFUL
G Parker Ehinger (knee)
LB Reggie Ragland (knee)

QUESTIONABLE
S Ron Parker (ankle)

Point Spread: Patriots -9

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

One of the most lopsided opening day games in memory. I think the Pats take this, and I don't think it will be by more than a possession. Also... calling Reid better than Belichick? smh.

I don't agree, I think Chiefs pose enough of a threat to make it close. I say us by 3. The last 5 seasons, our maximum opening day win was 7 points. 

6 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think the game stays close in the first half but New England pulls away in the second half.

New England lost Rivers for the year and already cut Kony Early. They have Trey Flowers, but beyond him, what other pass rushers do they have?

We use versatility rather than out-and-out pass rushers. KVN, Hightower, McClellin all used in pass rushing situations here and there. It's a weak point.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

One of the most lopsided opening day games in memory. I think the Pats take this, and I don't think it will be by more than a possession. Also... calling Reid better than Belichick? smh.

I mean...Belichick has received a beatdown from Reid before. Remember that game in KC a few years ago where people thought the end was near for Brady?

Anyways, still think Patriots roll over the Chiefs in two days.

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

I mean...Belichick has received a beatdown from Reid before? Remember that game in KC a few years ago where people thought the end was near for Brady?

Saying the Reid-led Chiefs can win over the Patriots is a matter of opinion, Reid being a better coach in a general sense than Belichick is a matter of trolling or lunacy.

8 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

I mean...Belichick has received a beatdown from Reid before? Remember that game in KC a few years ago where people thought the end was near for Brady?

Except that was a road game (didn't help the fans were absolutely nuts because of the Royals) and Brady was still in a bit of a funk.

Just now, everlong said:

Except that was a road game and Brady was still in a bit of a funk.

Was Reid supposed to run over and give Tom a senzu? A beatdown is a beatdown. Regardless if it's at home, on the road and/or or your best player isn't playing his best. They just sucked as a unit that day.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Saying the Reid-led Chiefs can win over the Patriots is a matter of opinion, Reid being a better coach in a general sense than Belichick is a matter of trolling or lunacy.

Oh I agree Bill is the better coach. I'm guessing your statement was in reference to the Heath Evans video. I didn't notice that until afterward.

Archived