GDT: Preseason Week 4: Titans at Bears

malagabears

I think you guys have it wrong. I like Pineiro. I think he'll be fine although I'm cautiously optimistic. I just don't agree that he's worried about being booed and it's messing him up. He just made a road FG at 58 yards. The mental threat of being booed didn't make him miss an xp. He simply missed and it happens.

And I overreacted about it being scary with Nagy not having him kick from 49. The wind is 20 mph in his face there.

If we should make fun of the media for breaking down every kick, let's not give a troll Danny Parkins his due for thinking that the atmosphere built is forcing bad kicks.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I dont think they are the least but concerned about the clock.  If I had to guess Nagy and Vrabel would both prefer a running clock.  Get this game over with and move on to GB.

Theoretically yeah but I think Nagy would've liked his QB to not false start with a running clock thus preventing a long FG attempt for Pineiro