Start/Sit and Weekly Lineup Help

11sanchez11

3 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

Here's my question for the week.

DJ has practiced fully this week so far so he becomes the must-start IMO. With that being said here is my dilemma...

QB: Brees (lock)

RB1: DJ (lock)

RB2: Coleman (lock)

WR1: Thomas (lock)

WR2: Godwin (lock)

TE: Waller (@LAC)/Henry (@OAK)

FLEX: Waller/Henry/Singletary (@CLE)

So my dilemma is do I start 2 TEs, both on TNF? Or pick one of Waller/Henry at TE and slide Singletary into the FLEX spot?

Or do I bench DJ against the Buccaneers and roll with Coleman and Singletary at RB and play Waller and Henry in the TE and FLEX spots?

14 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Or do I bench DJ against the Buccaneers and roll with Coleman and Singletary at RB and play Waller and Henry in the TE and FLEX spots?

I despise playing players on TNF. I have to same dilemma,  have chosen Hunter for my TE spot but have for my Flex Waller, Eckler, Samuels and A. Robinson vs Det.

I'm beyond clueless who to put as my flex.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VikeManDan said:

I'd go Ryan provided he's cleared to play and it sounds like he should be. Never know what that outdoor weather will look like either. Chiefs D also stepped up against the Vikes O last week.

Chubb is definitely the favorite IMO. Peterson had a nice game on the Bills last week to the tune of 18 carries and 108 yards. No idea how the return of Hunt will factor in. 

Mack definitely has the matchup against the Dolphins and they've lost some WRs as of late. Another indoor vs. outdoor game to consider as well.

Lockett has been a stud this year and the 49ers have been damn good on defense. His lowest score the last 4 weeks in my PPR league has been 12.8 which is certainly respectable out of your FLEX.

Out of curiosity who are you starting at RB and WR?

Kamara, Julio, Cooper 

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

I despise playing players on TNF. I have to same dilemma,  have chosen Hunter for my TE spot but have for my Flex Waller, Eckler, Samuels and A. Robinson vs Det.

I'm beyond clueless who to put as my flex.

Typically I do as well. I don't think there really is a wrong play between Hunter and Waller this week. If you're going to sit one I'd probably be starting Samuels but who knows if Connor will play.

I'm thinking I'm going to ride-the-lightning and roll with dual TE's and bench DJ!

@BillSabre I think it comes down to Chubb vs. Mack.

Obviously pay attention to the status' of Cooper and Kamara who are both still questionable I believe. Nice thing if Cooper is ruled out on SNF you can slide Lockett in for MNF. Same thing with Kamara and Chubb as they're both noon games.

Pay attention to the weather Sunday morning in the Chubb matchup. As I mentioned before Hunt is a wild card who know if he'll eat into Chubb's touches.  I don't think you can go wrong starting either one to be honest. In the last 4 games Mack has received 29, 18, 19, and 21 carries and will be playing the Dolphins.

21 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

@BillSabre I think it comes down to Chubb vs. Mack.

Obviously pay attention to the status' of Cooper and Kamara who are both still questionable I believe. Nice thing if Cooper is ruled out on SNF you can slide Lockett in for MNF. Same thing with Kamara and Chubb as they're both noon games.

Pay attention to the weather Sunday morning in the Chubb matchup. As I mentioned before Hunt is a wild card who know if he'll eat into Chubb's touches.  I don't think you can go wrong starting either one to be honest. In the last 4 games Mack has received 29, 18, 19, and 21 carries and will be playing the Dolphins.

I actually don’t have Mack.  I have Coleman.  I asked initially because I was offered D Watson and Mack for Chubb and Drake (DJ owner).   

I’m really just having a hard time not playing all 3 WR.  It’s a good problem to have but it’s tricky with multiple good options! 

* What do you think about that trade offer? With Hint coming in, it seems crazy for me NOT to take Watson and Mack for Chubb and Drake.  It’s basically a 2 for 1.  

My Rb’s would be Kamara, Mack and Coleman and like I said, I only need to start 1.

38 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Jimmy G or Stafford this week? PPR league

I would normally say you don’t sit Stafford but I think you do this time.  That Seattle defense hasn’t been able to stop anybody. I believe there will be some serious scoring in that MNF matchup.  The Bears defense will play well at home but the offense isn’t going to take some enormous lead where the Lions are playing catch-up. IF Chicago is smart, they’ll play ball control offense and look to get a win in a lower scoring affair.  Jimmy G is the choice in my opinion. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Important week for me with some starters on Bye.  

Would you guys go Christian Kirk, Zach Pascal, or Trey Edmunds at FLEX this week?  0.5 PPR league.

Kirk dude...... don’t overthink it. I have him and want to play him so bad but I just can’t pull the trigger but I have big name guys keeping him on the bench, not those guys. He should feast tomorrow. Gonna say 9-120-1 type line. 

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

Kirk dude...... don’t overthink it. I have him and want to play him so bad but I just can’t pull the trigger but I have big name guys keeping him on the bench, not those guys. He should feast tomorrow. Gonna say 9-120-1 type line. 

Yeah, I have Kirk in the line-up right now, but it's frustrating b/c he just keeps teasing us with near-breakout games and then duds the following week.  I'm struggling with this because I think Hoyer is the ultimate "lock-in on one guy and feed him a million targets" QB, and I think Pascal is that guy for him with TY out.

58 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Please, somebody give me some clarity here. I’m having such a hard time deciding on my starting lineup. 

start 1 RB and 3 WR or 2 and 2.

Kamara, Chubb, Coleman

Julio, Amari, Lockette, Kirk 

I'd go with the bold.  I think the Browns ease Hunt in slowly and Lockett scares me this week.

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Yeah, I have Kirk in the line-up right now, but it's frustrating b/c he just keeps teasing us with near-breakout games and then duds the following week.  I'm struggling with this because I think Hoyer is the ultimate "lock-in on one guy and feed him a million targets" QB, and I think Pascal is that guy for him with TY out.

I'd go with the bold.  I think the Browns ease Hunt in slowly and Lockett scares me this week.

That’s how I’m leaning for myself. Just not sure about Chubb over Lockette.  I almost feel like Russ and Lockette are matchup proof.  As far as Kirk..... it’s TB.  If he’s ever gonna go off, it’s tomorrow.