So It Begins... Steelers Visit the Patriots

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

They also rotate Chick for Watt.

That isn't what I would do unless Watt gets tired. He should be out there all the time. This team used to have 2 true starters that never left the field, how times and D ranking has changed. Of course, no Troy either, thats another story though

Just now, Dcash4 said:

That’s a lot on Edmunds...but yeah, I’m tired of watching Hilton trailing behind guys making big plays. 

Hilton lacks range, but edmunds should have helped. Thats a few times edmunds has cost them,  well both TD's actually!  PFF will have him at the bottom of the rankings, but if this keeps happening he better stay on the sidelines

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

That’s a lot on Edmunds...but yeah, I’m tired of watching Hilton trailing behind guys making big plays. 

Yea but it looked like Edmunds was in cover-1.  Cant allow a free inside release on the seam in that.  Basically break sooner for Edmunds, but get a hand on him for Hilton.

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

Hilton lacks range, but edmunds should have helped. Thats a few times edmunds has cost them,  well both TD's actually!  PFF will have him at the bottom of the rankings, but if this keeps happening he better stay on the sidelines

I'm convinced he has a legitimate sub-70 IQ, certainly football wise.    He is never in the right place, on the right angle, aware of where the ball is, etc.

Archived