Plain Ol' Mafia, IRL but on the Internet - Day 5 end 7pm EST

Dome

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i've been really busy these last few days..sue me

to any town left, Orca is almost certainly scum for this trying to frame Malf when I flip jailkeeper. I changed my mind, Malf's just being dumb here

6 people lynched you...dont blame me for your time constraints and lack of effort. We are at like 35 pages of actual game...you can get caught up in 15 minutes or less...that's on you 

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Also...you have now exceeded your entire games posts in the last page...yet you were caught up to know Daboyle is clear and my thoughts on you vs Malf...so you have had time to read but not post...again that's on you not me lmao

I literally read up before I posted my claim dude. Then I took my daughters to the zoo. Then I came back to this.

I haven't been exactly active because I've been busy but it doesn't excuse people blitzing me there, and you were leading that charge.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

What town verified you?

Malf is mafia if you are town

Malf isn't necessarily mafia. If is entirely possible that he was a target of a n1 kill and is a vig. Either way he verified my n1 move. Whether mafia or not, that means i'm town

I'm inclined to believe mafia are among those who blitzed me after my claim. You, Nazgul, and swoosh would be my #1 dying suspects

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The confirmed town couldnt verify you

It's like a jail doesn't do anything to someone who has no night move or something. The kicker is you should know how Dome plays jailkeeper after Dome's last game in which a ton of people used the jail drink including yourself.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I literally read up before I posted my claim dude. Then I took my daughters to the zoo. Then I came back to this.

I haven't been exactly active because I've been busy but it doesn't excuse people blitzing me there, and you were leading that charge.

Malf isn't necessarily mafia. Either way he verified my n1 move. Whether mafia or not

It's like a jail doesn't do anything to someone who has no night move or something

If you were caught up you saw me questioning this but you didnt partake in the discussion...you sound like Whicker lol. Its majority lynch and no one is posting except myself and Malf. Your move can only be verified in death and confirms Malf as mafia imo. It's a win win. You are mafia or confirm who is a mafia imo

Dome grabbed @TheKillerNacho and duct taped his mouth closed. Nacho was the Town Jailkeeper!

”I’ve got good news and bad news.” Dome said to @The Orca

”Well I’ll take the good news firs-“ before orca could finish Dome grabbed him and duct taped his mouth shut. 

“Bad news for you, good news for everyone else.” Dome smirked and giggled.

Orca was Vanilla Town.

It’s now Day 4