Around the NFL: Week 1

DaBoys

10 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Why didn't the damn Raiders just let him sit this year out? I understand you don't want him to play for you, but did they have to release him to go sign with someone else? Probably not. They could have just left him in limbo

Then they would have to pay the man just for being on the active roster. They should have traded him. I'm sure some team might have thrown something their way instead of letting him walk away and then having him pick which team he wanted to go to in the first place

Yeah I think people are underestimating the Redskins and the Giants. These aren't going to be lay ups. 

People forget that the Redskins beat us handily with Alex Smith at QB and nearly beat With Colt McCoy. I don't think they are worse to the point of being an easy win, with Keenum or Haskins.

34 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

OMG Mahomes needs to be traded or is not the franchise QB of Kansas City. He just missed a wide open Kelce for a TD and overthrew him. Oh that's right only Dak can never miss a wide open guy. 

Please don't hijack threads.... there is always a "Dak sucks" thread close by if you want to lose a debate. But not here