Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

11 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Hes actually 23 now, 22 as a rookie. I honestly wouldn’t have traded for him if I thought he’d be a x-factor. Feels sleazy how I got him lol. Definitely going to get him in the field a lot. I don’t really need draft capital so I’ll probably still hang on to Johnson as my power back. 

That "power back" outran my defense right up the middle lol. Whitfield would be the ideal 3rd down back tbh to compliment DJ. The Titans playbook has a formation (3 WR 1 TE 1 HB) where they are all out wide; he'd be a legit threat out there.

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Big draft for linebackers this year though, I think one of them even won the Heisman.

Yea that OLB #3 overall In the draft I think, I had him on my big board before. Him winning the Heisman is making me rethink how I want to go about the draft, I think I have him 4th on my own big board. 

MLBers are trash this year, which I guess we deserve that after last years draft was stacked deep at MLB. Of course I ignored them all when it came time to draft lol

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

That "power back" outran my defense right up the middle lol. Whitfield would be the ideal 3rd down back tbh to compliment DJ. The Titans playbook has a formation (3 WR 1 TE 1 HB) where they are all out wide; he'd be a legit threat out there.

Johnson is a jack of all trades. He’s 93 speed and has some wicked juke moves and nice power stats. I’m talking about having him 1st on the depth chart for the power back spot, that way he’s in there for I formations and all that. 

I have a similar formation in my playbook. I used it a lot in the regular season to get Whitfield the ball. Also like him coming out of the backfield. Grab n go will probably make him pretty deadly, iv never had a player with grab n go but I sure have been burnt by OBJ because of it.

12 hours ago, biggio7 said:

@holt_bruce81 just post on here when you are free in case I'm still up and around to play. If not, today maybe tomorrow

Hey @biggio7 sorry about last night, I got busy and completely forgot about our game until it was way to late. I should be good tonight, I should be able to hop on before the game tonight, I have an interview at 4:00 pm ct but don't think it'll go past 5:00...so I should be good to go around 6:00 pm ct. 

7 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Hey @biggio7 sorry about last night, I got busy and completely forgot about our game until it was way to late. I should be good tonight, I should be able to hop on before the game tonight, I have an interview at 4:00 pm ct but don't think it'll go past 5:00...so I should be good to go around 6:00 pm ct. 

It's cool! I don't think I was up for it anyway haha

Yeah, just post on here when you are ready. I'll be on. I don't think I'm going to miss much of the game the way the series is going anyway. xD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, biggio7 said:

It's cool! I don't think I was up for it anyway haha

Yeah, just post on here when you are ready. I'll be on. I don't think I'm going to miss much of the game the way the series is going anyway. xD

Just got home. I’ll hop on in a few minutes and send u an invite 

• Like 1