Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Wish we could create custom playbooks. I like the TEN offense, but theres like half the plays designed to fail from the get go lol. Wish I could mix and match formations.

You can, I run my own playbook. Go to the main menu of the game.scroll to the right to the small boxes. The furthest left small box says Customize, it looks like a gear. Click on it scroll down to customize playbooks.

• Like 1

Between the Oliver trade, trading 2,3,future 3 to get a 1st back, then 6,6,7 for 4 (probably could have gotten more), I am looking at:

1st

2nd

4th

For my next draft lmao

Probably should have sat on my mid rounds... oh well.

Also, LOL @ @Neumatic trading your first for the Browns first and third. Picking on your division rival like that xD

9 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

You can, I run my own playbook. Go to the main menu of the game.scroll to the right to the small boxes. The furthest left small box says Customize, it looks like a gear. Click on it scroll down to customize playbooks.

Gave me something to do and play with during the rest of the season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Not enough time to experiment with that before our game tbh.

Iv been messing with mine since our game last season. I wish they had an option to run a play from the customization screen. I remember you use to be able to build your own play from scratch AND you were able to test the play.