Solid choice. They have a mixture of young talent and great vets:

QB P Mahomes 97
TE T Kelce 96
DE C Campbell 92
WR J Edelman 88
OLB D Leonard 86
S T Jefferson 85
HB Lamar Miller 85

More excited for the drafting than anything else.  When I get online I’ll take a look at all teams. Lamar as my Rb is a-little concerning lol.

Edited by Fresh Prince

32 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Solid choice. They have a mixture of young talent and great vets:

QB P Mahomes 97
TE T Kelce 96
DE C Campbell 92
WR J Edelman 88
OLB D Leonard 86
S T Jefferson 85
HB Lamar Miller 85

Lamar Miller is out for the year but they also have Tevin Smith who is younger and arguably better. Also have WR D.J. Moore 82, 22 with Star potential.

A very well rounded roster with some heavy hitters and depth. Only downside is they don’t have their 1st Rounder in 2020, courtesy of yours truly.

Edited by Neumatic

6 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

More excited for the drafting than anything else.  When I get online I’ll take a look at all teams. Lamar as my Rb is a-little concerning lol.

I haven’t had a single player on either teams go down with a multiple week injury so I wouldn’t worry too much about low Injury rated players honestly. Also that PSN didn’t work either so make sure you post it once you get to it.

5 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

I haven’t had a single player on either teams go down with a multiple week injury so I wouldn’t worry too much about low Injury rated players honestly. Also that PSN didn’t work either so make sure you post it once you get to it.

Wonder if injuries are still turned off maybe?

Or maybe we're fortunate so far.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Wonder if injuries are still turned off maybe?

Or maybe we're fortunate so far.

Yup they’re turned off. The injury slider is turned down a bit so I thought they were on but it’s still off from the preseason sim.So let the injuries commence if we turn them back on. Can’t wait to play with Siemian at QB. Or heaven forbid David Johnson gets injured.

@Fresh Prince no rush, Bengals game has already been played so you won’t have a game until Ruskie and Holt_Bruce finish their games and we advance.

Anthony Lynn provides epic halftime speech, inspiring the Chargers come up with a big second half to put away the Dolphins, 35-14.

K Murray 14/26, 284 yards, 4 TDs, 1 INT

S Barkley 22 rushes, 129 yards, 4 rec 48 yards

D Njoku 4 rec 67 yards 1 TD

C Samuel 3 rec 87 yards 2 TDs

A Cooper 2 rec 66 yards 1 TD

J Clowney 2.5 sacks, 1 each for Brown and White (Clark 0.5)

R Harrison 1 INT
D Bush FR, B Mebane FR

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neumatic said:

@biggio7 Pretty sure you’re going to break the record for most interceptions by a team in a season. 49 is the record set in 1961 by the Chargers, 9 of which went for TD’s. For a total of 929yards on the season.

I think my defense is out scoring my offense this year. I mean, it's expected with the team I put together.

• Like 1