Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

Chargers lose their home opener, 20-17 against the Colts.

Colts benefited from some bogus plays, including a game sealing interception where the pass flew over the middle, hit Marshon Lattimore in his leg, somehow bounced forward in front of him to snag it. I've never seen such B.S. before.

Also, unless the receiver is legit good (Amari Cooper), the slightest bit of contact results in a drop. 

Kyler Murray finishes 15 of 32, 268 yards with 1 TD and 2 INTs

Saquon Barkley 16 rushes 59 yards (Held Nick Chubb on the Colts to 23 yards on 13 carries)

Amari Cooper 5 catches 143 yards 1 TD

David Njoku 5 catches 44 yards

Ronnie Harrison 10 tackles (7 solo), 2 FF

Frank Clark 1 sack

Jalen Myrick 96 yard KR TD

I had an opportunity with my opening second half drive to kick a FG, but it was 4th and a yard, and I fed Barkley. Sherman whiffed his block, and we got stuffed. Rolled the dice and it didn't pay off.

Hopefully we can bounce back strongly in week 2.

Also I like how the defense introduction for the Chargers is glitched. They run a 4-3 with the LAC Chargers, I have scheme set to Base 4-3... In game intro shows 3-4, with Devin White being listed twice with the linebackers and a CB dancing at the OLB spot.

Amusing how lazy EA is with some elements.

Chargers win a nail-bitter against the Lions, 27-20.

Score was 20-20 with the Chargers driving late. With the clock at just under 2 minutes, and facing a 4th and 1, Chargers HC Lynn went for it with a run with Barkley... and it was stuffed!

Lions picked up a first on two runs, then switched to the passing game... first pass completed, then MJ Stewart Jr forced a fumble and Devin Bush scooped to score!

Chargers would manage to hold onto the lead by sealing it with an interception by Darnell Savage on the next drive.

Myles Garret is ridiculous btw. Had 4 sacks and just destroyed drives with his pressures.

Kyler Murray 14 of 23, 194 yards, 1 TD

Saquon Barkley 20 rushes 134 yards 1 TD (72 long)

David Njoku 4 rec 62 yards

Amari Cooper 4 rec 71 yards

Miles Boykin 2 rec 43 yards 1 TD (Rookie's first)

MJ Stewart Jr, Jadeveon Clowney, Devin White each with 1 sack

Devin Bush with FF and FR for TD, MJ with FF, Jayon Brown with FR

Offense still inconsistent. Needs more development, and might switch playbooks.

Wow, I rage quit after 3 plays. This game is ridiculous. 3rd down Seattle runs to the left with Kamara, I wrap him up and tackle him. He some how contorts his body off the ground and then jogs for a while and then runs and no one can catch him. Half my team is celebrating the whole time. Go to pause menu to challenge and it says there’s nothing to challenge. Quickest rage quit against a computer ever?

thomas-had-never-seen-such-bullshit-befo

Edited by Neumatic

Beat the Seahawks 20-7, however the game was much closer than the final score. Adam Vinatieri was 0-3 on field goals with one being blocked. Bobby Wagner single handedly won me the game with a forced fumble and recovery for a TD and a crucial INT that led to a FG. My passing game is pretty non-existent, either throwing awful passes or  Every time I made a good passing play it was called back for holding. I have little doubt that David Johnson is going to lead the league in rushing.

Notable Stats...

Jacoby Brissett: 5/16 71yds

David Johnson 27att 199yds 1 TD

Bobby Wagner 5tck(4solo, 1tfl) 1INT, 1FF, 1FR, 1TD

Johnny Hekker 5 Punts, 4 inside the 20, 70yd long.