Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Dang, ya'll had a high scoring affair.

Yea I didnt have the man power on D to hang with his offense. Took a few possessions for me to get things going. For what ever reason his defense couldn’t stop Johnson. Every time it seemed like he had him stopped Johnson would just fall for a 5yd gain.

2 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Yea I didnt have the man power on D to hang with his offense. Took a few possessions for me to get things going. For what ever reason his defense couldn’t stop Johnson. Every time it seemed like he had him stopped Johnson would just fall for a 5yd gain.

@RuskieTitan lets just say I was better off just laying 11 cow-turds out there and hoping his guys would slip on them. 

Edited by holt_bruce81
  • Like 1

Just now, holt_bruce81 said:

@RuskieTitan lets just scare I was better off just laying 11 cow-turds out there and hoping his guys would slip on them. 

That underneath stuff was just destroying your defense. If you would have taken away the underneath I would have had a lot tougher time.

My favorite play of the game was that 3rd and a mile at the end of the half. HB draw and Johnson did his thing.

13 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Am I the only one who isn't resigning their depth? I've only resigned one player this season (Miles Boykin), everyone else is high 60s low 70s that aren't starting (besides my kicker), but it just seems excessive to pay over a mil for that depth... although if i'm the only team doing that, maybe it'll hurt me when free agency rolls around? Not sure. But outside of my kicker at 7, I don't have anyone higher OVR that I need to resign this season.

If they’re low 70s and are older than 26-27 I don’t resign them. So this year I’ve resigned about 2 guys and the rest I’m letting go.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

nice, i forgot if i hit ready to advance but im ready whenever...play @biggio7 this week. Probably going 0-3 vs users lol

all part of the plan....playoffs come around and boom, i'll unleash my 85' Bears defense

I like your odds honestly. You have so many weapons on offense he can’t stop them all. You just got to focus on ball control and don’t give the ball up.

7 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

@Neumatic that user pick to open up the second half was nice....I dropped at least one pick that I remember, right in my guys hands to, would of been huge because i think i was up 14-3 at the time. 

That was easily the best user play iv made on here, i kind of impressed myself with that one.

Oh I know, that dropped pick was bs, it went right to your guy and there was no one that would have stopped him from scoring either. I couldn’t believe he dropped it. Would have been a back breaker.