Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

7 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

You interested in starting a second league with regular rosters?

Not opposed, but this league would take precedence over anything else I do.

Anyone else have problems with X-factors in game? Both guys that iv progressed to Xfactor dev don’t have their xfactor abilities in game. Wagner and Von Miller still function as they should but that’s it.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Not opposed, but this league would take precedence over anything else I do.

Anyone else have problems with X-factors in game? Both guys that iv progressed to Xfactor dev don’t have their xfactor abilities in game. Wagner and Von Miller still function as they should but that’s it.

Yup. Go to lineup and have it auto generate, leave, and it should populate. You'll have to redo your depth chart after. But it fixed Cooper and Clowney for me just now.

Beat the Texans 51-17. Clark hit 7 different receivers, TE Irv Smith Jr was the only one over 100yds. They shutdown Metcalf something fierce so I was forced to spread the ball around with Isabella being out with an injury. Parris Campbell led the team with 7 receptions.

Von Miller keeps his sack streak going as he snuck a sack in there somewhere (I don’t remember it though). Edmunds logged 2 sacks and Jose Joseph snatched up an INT. Jakeem Grant had a ridiculous kick return for a TD. Both his punt return TDs this season have been insane too. 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Debating between using my first round pick on something, or pairing it with a player to get someone better and/or younger. 

Known commodity vs the unknown. Your first is looking like it might be an early pick right? I’d say it all depends on your needs and if any of the prospects available at your pick catch your eye

35 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Known commodity vs the unknown. Your first is looking like it might be an early pick right? I’d say it all depends on your needs and if any of the prospects available at your pick catch your eye

Yeah pretty much. I'm considering when I want to pull the trigger and ship Clark out, he and Clowney are the same age and it'd be nice to develop another DE before Clowney ages out. Also need OL in the future. Think I'll stick with my safety tandem, Coleman I might package out as well at cornerback.

Late in the 4th, running the clock out. Run in from 1 yard out with Barkley, touchdown... and somehow in the span of a 3 second run, Curtis Samuel tears his shoulder. Looks like 5 weeks, so he's gone for this season basically. Terrible timing and a play he had no involvement on. Stupid Madden.

• Like 2