Madden Fantasy League: Ending

biggio7

I think all my starters on offense were my original draft picks from the fantasy.

Frank Clark, Jadeveon Clowney, and Darnell Savage were my only manual picks, along with Damon Harrison who I moved for Devin White. Rest were auto picked, traded for, or FA signing in the case of Jones and Armstead.

6 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

New phone, who dis?

Guess I’m the ******* holding everything up tonight. Ill see what I can do tomorrow. I got things I need to get done and I’m not sure how long it’s going to take. 

No worries man. We can just advance through weekly as folks hop on and ready up. Just gotta set up draft time for simultaneous is all.

Stephen Clark progressed to a Superstar and 90ovr. 96TP 94/95/91 accuracies. Only thing I hate is he’s an absolute statue, can’t even get outside of the pocket to throw it away most of the time.

Andy Isabella managed to progress to X-Factor even though ruskie killed him in the AFC Championship. 

Von Miller and Bobby Wagner regressed but nothing too hateful. My d-line and linebackers definitely need some help moving forward though. Cam Heyward is on his last leg 

Had picks 5,6 and 11. Traded up to #1 and #4. Probably could have gotten better value just trading down and picking up draft capital. Did land the Falcons 1st rounder next year though. Traded Jakeem Grant too, he’s been a beast of a return man but not much of a receiver for me. Campbell pretty well took over as my #3 receiver last season, plus I got Whitfield who is basically another receiver.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neumatic said:

Stephen Clark progressed to a Superstar and 90ovr. 96TP 94/95/91 accuracies. Only thing I hate is he’s an absolute statue, can’t even get outside of the pocket to throw it away most of the time.

Andy Isabella managed to progress to X-Factor even though ruskie killed him in the AFC Championship. 

Von Miller and Bobby Wagner regressed but nothing too hateful. My d-line and linebackers definitely need some help moving forward though. Cam Heyward is on his last leg 

Had picks 5,6 and 11. Traded up to #1 and #4. Probably could have gotten better value just trading down and picking up draft capital. Did land the Falcons 1st rounder next year though. Traded Jakeem Grant too, he’s been a beast of a return man but not much of a receiver for me. Campbell pretty well took over as my #3 receiver last season, plus I got Whitfield who is basically another receiver.

You're going to wind up picking #1 every year, aren't you? xD

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

You're going to wind up picking #1 every year, aren't you? xD

If there is someone I want I absolutely will make a run for it, every single time lol. I still have enough ammo I can leap frog you into the #2 pick too. :ph34r: There’s about 4 of the top players im really interested in, pending how the Combine goes. So I’ll take my pick of the litter and then pick up what ever the Buccaneers and you leave behind. 

That OLB that won the Heisman has me cautiously intrigued. I haven’t had much luck with Heisman winners in other drafts iv done. But he fills a major need and is at least Star potential.

I'm hesitant to trade up because of you guys killing my board last year. xD

I can't trade Cohen for three more weeks cause he is hurt. Lame since it's the offseason but oh well. I'm not sure if I'll trade him yet but I might. I made some other deals this morning. Will Grier might be on the move! :o

43 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

I'm hesitant to trade up because of you guys killing my board last year. xD

I can't trade Cohen for three more weeks cause he is hurt. Lame since it's the offseason but oh well. I'm not sure if I'll trade him yet but I might. I made some other deals this morning. Will Grier might be on the move! :o

We would never do that. Who you interested in? Tell me and I’ll be sure they’re gone :ph34r:

Its a good thing I don’t want to trade Isabella, he’s still out for 31 weeks lol

I made quite a few moves. I got a 75ovr Superstar OLB in a trade. Was hoping to use him in a trade for the player I really want but that didn’t work out either. I’ll probably still try to move him after the draft, he doesn’t quite have the athleticism to be a real difference maker like Bush or White. Maybe make a harder push for the player I want after the draft depending how it goes, it seems like it’s going to take a lot to get him.

The big trade that everyone will probably want to kick me in the nuts for took me forever to get done. I traded for Derwin James. Allows me to move Fitzpatrick to FS where he belongs and gives me a terror in the middle of the field. 

9 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Made two trades. Gave up a 3rd and Kelce to receive the #7 pick. Then i traded LB and CB in the high 70s for Dallas Godeart.

Kelce was such a beast. I don’t know how many times he Mossed my DB’s. Good value for him though given his age.

42 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Kelce was such a beast. I don’t know how many times he Mossed my DB’s. Good value for him though given his age.

Yeah it was tough letting him go but I really need oline and dline help, plus I’ve seen Dallas progress well in franchises so not a bad replacement.

• Like 1