What player on the Dolphins would you be interested in?

jleisher

2 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I guess the way I see it is, Miami was going to be one of the worst teams with the least amount of talent anyways.

This is similar to baseball where you dump your assets to obtain future value. A home run draft class and some nice FA's can change a team around pretty quickly.

I also imagine they're giving Grier and Flores a pretty long leash w/r/t roster makeup.

I don't blame them at all. I also don't think it even really hurts the league honestly. I just know it makes angry people angry.

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Just think about everything the Dolphins have gotten for trading Tunsil, Fitzpatrick and Stills and then think about what we could have gotten for Rodgers had we traded him to the Browns before he signed his extension.

It might not be too late. 

He needs to have a good game or two first!!

• Like 1

So.  We moved Davis off of the roster.

Adams, GMO, MVS, Kumerow, Lazard, Shepherd.

Is that really our WR group?  ESB on injured reserve?

2nd round pick (and Pro Bowl WR).  UDFA.  5'th round pick.  UDFA.  UDFA.  UDFA.  

Is there another team in the league that has 4 UDFA's in their WR room?

I wasn't really keen on the idea of trading anything for Parker from the Dolphins, but one would hope that his upside is higher than a lot of what we have on the roster.

Edited by vegas492

I really liked Drake coming out of college, which makes me wonder if some of his issues as a pro are a result of his situation. Let's not forget that your success in the league is usually a 50/50. 50% your talent and 50% of where you wind up.

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Just think about everything the Dolphins have gotten for trading Tunsil, Fitzpatrick and Stills and then think about what we could have gotten for Rodgers had we traded him to the Browns before he signed his extension.

It might not be too late. 

You do make a good point and always have OP, with that said though either way there will likely be a couple down years either if AR was traded and a re build happened or happens or if and when he retires and we have to tank a couple years to get a new QB.

If AR can play remotely ok with what Gute has done on defense the window is open for a few years.