Guice Suffers Another Knee Injury

Jeezy Fanatic

33 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

But you want Drop him. Guess you gotta do what Boss tells you do huh It's other's jobs out here @turtle28 don't allow that inappropriate treatment. You should maybe contact a lawyer or something to see if you can sue. 

Man, you are some kinda troll man. Seems like most of the posters on this forum you’ve started a food fight with since you joined, even the mods and almost every time it wasn’t about football. That’s an issue as we’re supposed to be discussing the football team not opinions of one another.

32 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

well atleast rb's are a dime a dozen but the fact this guy has played 10 snaps in 2 years so far is pathetic 

It’s a major issue and it makes you question if he’ll ever be able to stay healthy. Let’s hope that when Bryce Love gets healthy that he doesn’t have the continual issues that Guice had had.

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

It’s a major issue and it makes you question if he’ll ever be able to stay healthy. Let’s hope that when Bryce Love gets healthy that he doesn’t have the continual issues that Guice had had.

i think it is foolish of this team to think he will be able to be the do it all back in the future. He cant stay healthy

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

plus didnt he have injuries and college also? dude been hurt his whole career.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

plus didnt he have injuries and college also? dude been hurt his whole career.

He had a hyperextended knee throughout the 2017 season. It was the same knee as the one he eventually tore last season — from what I’ve seen, many think the fact that he didn’t get surgery on the knee back in college contributed to the ACL injury last year with us. 

To my knowledge, he wasn’t really hurt the rest of the time at LSU. He played 35 games in 3 seasons there. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, e16bball said:

He had a hyperextended knee throughout the 2017 season. It was the same knee as the one he eventually tore last season — from what I’ve seen, many think the fact that he didn’t get surgery on the knee back in college contributed to the ACL injury last year with us. 

To my knowledge, he wasn’t really hurt the rest of the time at LSU. He played 35 games in 3 seasons there. 

Yup. I can almost guaranteed you it did.

Ligaments are like saltwater taffy in a way. Once you stretch them, they will stay at that length and will never be as tight as they should be. Which means you end up with them not doing their job and it leads to other catastrophic injuries. Robert tearing all of his ligaments in his knee in the playoff game is a big example. After Ngata destroyed his knee he should've been shelved for the season and surgery performed to "tighten" (*) the ligament back up. 

If Guice hyper extended his knee severely, it is a good money bet that it is the reason why it blew out last preseason.

(*) Basically they detach it on one end and cut it shorter so when they reattach it, it is at the correct length.

• Like 1

Okay. Gonna lock the thread. I just got to the point where @turtle28 and @Skins212689 caused me to do so.

Guys, you know not to do that stuff here. Or you should!

I'm gonna lay out what I'd like to see going forward so we stop this from happening in future posts (because it is happening in every thread now with you two).

@Skins212689, I'm gonna just say it. You have a habit of being confrontational like you're picking a fight. I get that you're a young guy (I recently found out that you're older than I thought so that was news to me, but still you're a young guy to us old farts - hehe). But please learn to argue your point without being a jerk to everyone who disagrees with you on the best way forward. Not everyone who disagrees with you is your enemy.

@turtle28, don't take the bait. If it's an issue, just alert @Woz or I and we'll deal with it. 

And both of you, can you please return to talking about football...please?

• Like 3