The Other Games Thread Week #2

Iron_man

Not that impressed by the league in general, to be honest. Feels like a down year. Even the Chiefs, so far, look like they're just encountering some pretty epic defensive meltdowns rather than being especially efficient or impressive. Bears look like they've actually regressed on O, as do the Vikes. Packers are hard to get a bead on. May have been a mistake to count out the Colts once Luck retired, and the Ravens might be much of a threat than I assumed.

Cowboys offense looks better than I expected, I might have been wrong about Dak.

39 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Not that impressed by the league in general, to be honest. Feels like a down year.

My power rankings:

1. Pats

2. Ravens

3. Cowboys

4. Chiefs

5. Rams

6. Packers

7. Chargers (by end of season)

8. 49ers

9. Seahawks

10. Vikings

11. Falcons

12. Saints

13. Titans

14. Texans

15. Bills

16. Eagles

17. Colts

18. Browns

The rest.

19. Redskins

20. Bears

21. Bengals

22. Lions

23. Raiders

24. Buccaneers

25. Panthers

26. Cardinals

27. Steelers

28. Broncos

29. Jaguars

30. Jets

31. Giants

32. Dolphins

Edited by DoleINGout
Decided to include all 32 teams
  • Like 1

Keep in mind the Jets have no Quinnen Williams or CJ Mosley. Trumaine Johnson has been essentially been benched for this game against the Browns. Since Falk came in, Robby Anderson and Bell have impressed. Add in Jamison Crowder, Demaryius Thomas and the Jets are way more challenging than the Dolphins. The Jets actually have a defensive front capable of doing something. By the second time the teams meet, they should have their very talented tight end Chris Herndon off suspension and possibly Sam Darnold back from his sickness. The Jets are still pushovers for possibly the greatest team in NFL history, (the 2019-20 Patriots), but at their best it's not even a comparison to the Dolphins.

17 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Not that impressed by the league in general, to be honest. Feels like a down year. Even the Chiefs, so far, look like they're just encountering some pretty epic defensive meltdowns rather than being especially efficient or impressive. Bears look like they've actually regressed on O, as do the Vikes. Packers are hard to get a bead on. May have been a mistake to count out the Colts once Luck retired, and the Ravens might be much of a threat than I assumed.

Cowboys offense looks better than I expected, I might have been wrong about Dak.

Chiefs are still scary, Rams will be 12 or 13 wins again probably. Cowboys, Packers and Ravens UP - Pittsburgh, Chicago, LAC down. We have probably got a bit better as well.

Any season where the Ravens look likely to enter the playoffs is concerning, for me. They are THAT team in the AFC.