2020 Draft thread

lavar703

2 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

So what it's Their Money!!! Who are you to tell someone how to spend THEIR money!!!!

Speaks to being a smart person. Smart in your decisions ( On and off the field ) , smart with your money . Just seems so wasteful. Cars- they just get you here to there . IMHO

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

http://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/house-mom-dinner-his-linemen-and-custom-bentley-how-dwayne-haskins-spent-his-first-million

A custom Bentley -really ? Maybe we need to draft a more mature Q B . This is kid is wasting his money / not a smart move. The house for mom is great and it is his money and he's just a kid blah blah blah.  Just not a great message .

Remember how great is was that Alfred Morris drove a junker .  Kirk Cousins drove his grandmothers conversion van .

Haskins is young and immature.  I am ok with that, he literally is young.  What is not ok is that unfortunately and sadly, he clearly has idiots giving him advice. 

I could truly care less what he spends his money on.  But nothing turns off your average fan more than watching a rich athlete essentially roll around in a bathtub full of money.  Don't talk about your money you idiot, definitely don't make a video about it.  The only time you should talk about your money is telling people how much you donated to charity and even in that case you should arrange for the charity to do the talking. 

Who is his agent that lets him do this video?  Who is advising him?  

3 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Haskins is young and immature.  I am ok with that, he literally is young.  What is not ok is that unfortunately and sadly, he clearly has idiots giving him advice. 

I could truly care less what he spends his money on.  But nothing turns off your average fan more than watching a rich athlete essentially roll around in a bathtub full of money.  Don't talk about your money you idiot, definitely don't make a video about it.  The only time you should talk about your money is telling people how much you donated to charity and even in that case you should arrange for the charity to do the talking. 

Who is his agent that lets him do this video?  Who is advising him?  

Whose Baker Mayfield agent? Do you have those same thoughts about Mayfield whose immaturity actually effected him and his team on the field? 

3 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

Whose Baker Mayfield agent? Do you have those same thoughts about Mayfield whose immaturity actually effected him and his team on the field? 

Absolutely.  But this is so different.  Baker Mayfield says inappropriate things on the spot all the time.  He shows his true colors with his remarks. 

This is not an on the spot slip of the tongue though, this is a planned production.  This is idiotic.

10 minutes ago, offbyone said:

Absolutely.  But this is so different.  Baker Mayfield says inappropriate things on the spot all the time.  He shows his true colors with his remarks. 

This is not an on the spot slip of the tongue though, this is a planned production.  This is idiotic.

Keep showing your true Colors as well as a Grown Freaking Man compared to these Kids in their 20's. 

Edited by Skins212689

22 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I'm  a Redskins fan - I don't give a Flying whatever--- what Baker does. This isn't the Browns Forum .

5 minutes ago, Skins212689 said:

I was tryna open your eyes to what a #1 pick has done compared to Haskins. Too different levels of immaturity. 

As a point of perspective . I was on the side that gave him a pass on the Selfie with the fan--before the game was over . Keenum had to come out for the last snap.