BDL 2019 Week 2 - Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Oklahoma City EF5's 

SirA1

Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Oklahoma City EF5's   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Williamsport Soul Reavers
    • Oklahoma City EF5's

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/19/2019 at 04:01 AM

Just now, Counselor said:

Brother how are you going to be upset you don't get votes and then you get a vote and you call it a pity vote.

Lol I'm not upset he voted for me lol I was being a little bit, snide but not at PR.

There's one comment that really irritated me. I get my team needs work but clearly it gets looked at my a few as "trash". It ticks me off. I didnt expect to win this game but the way most talked, I might as well have stayed on the bus.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Lol I'm not upset he voted for me lol I was being a little bit, snide but not at PR.

There's one comment that really irritated me. I get my team needs work but clearly it gets looked at my a few as "trash". It ticks me off. I didnt expect to win this game but the way most talked, I might as well have stayed on the bus.

That's going to happen though. Whickipedia came into my thread and called players awful. That is okay. Cus he has his fair share of dodos as well.

WSR is a couple guys away from an elite D and their OL is very good as well.  

Both teams put up excellent game plans that I think attack the opposing team very well.  

The deciding factor is the weaponry for Big Ben to use.  Ridley is the only guy WSR has that I would trust to make a play when it counts.  I think the OKC D is good enough to shut down those weapons.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

It wasnt him, it's also not THAT it was said, it's how it was said

The last thing I’ll say on this. Those things you just kind of have to brush off. A lot of these goobers have bad social skills (Rags,swole,hockey) the others are just rude (jlash,md4l,BCb) then you have the rest which are decent guys. 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

The last thing I’ll say on this. Those things you just kind of have to brush off. A lot of these goobers have bad social skills (Rags,swole,hockey) the others are just rude (jlash,md4l,BCb) then you have the rest which are decent guys. 

Baseless slander. 

• Like 1