Patriots Forum (Re) Introduction Thread

Pats#1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I always skip this thread because it is at the top of the page by defualt. I have gone for long periods as a lurker so remember a lot of the old-timers. I forgot all about Finn54. I am sad to see TomRalph doesn't post as much - something to do with a superbowl 49 rant I think. Obviosuly there is no forgetting NBT. 

• 5 weeks later...

User Name: JohnCena

Where's home: Boston, Massachusetts

Favorite football team: New England Patriots

Sports you watch besides football:  I like to watch Basketball and Soccer not a huge baseball and hockey fan but if the Red Sox or Bruins are in the playoffs you have to watch.

Other favorite teams: Boston Celtics, Liverpool, Boston Bruins, Boston Red Sox.

Favorite players: I'll just do a condensed football list so this list isn't 10 pages long:  Tom Brady, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Rob Gronkowski, Luke Kueckly, Christian McCafferey, Drew Brees. Others I like too but I'll leave it at this.

Sports you play: Football, Basketball, Soccer, Badminton, Swimming, Track, used to play baseball as well. 

Favorite TV show (Current/All time): Breaking Bad/The Flash

Favorite movie: The Dark Knight 

Interesting fact about you: Sorry not a very interesting person ask me again maybe in 10/15 years and I'll have a good answer for you. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

do you like raising canes?

It's alright the food is as Gordon Ramsay would say "bland." I much rather go to Popeyes wayyyy better than Raising Canes only gone to raising canes a handful of times don't think I'll go again not going to waste money eating out at Raising Canes when I can go to Popeyes cheap and yum! 

I'm more of a burger guy though and my favorite place to go out and eat is Five Guys and uburger man I'm getting hungry just thinking about it right now!

13 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

How can anyone like raising canes? It's so.... ugh just no flavor, I don't even have words to describe it. 

Actually went to popeyes today for lunch to yumm never gets old. 

- The chicken is ALWAYS tender and never dry

-It's fried and delicious

- Have you tried the sauce?

-The fries go great

- Even the coleslaw is downable

-The hand-squeezed lemonade is sweet and delicious

- And the sweet tea is very good too

Just now, DoleINGout said:

- The chicken is ALWAYS tender and never dry

-It's fried and delicious

- Have you tried the sauce?

-The fries go great

- Even the coleslaw is downable

-The hand-squeezed lemonade is sweet and delicious

- And the sweet tea is very good too

Raising Canes

Boston on Commonwealth Avenue next to Agganis Arena

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

User Name:  DaPatsKid98

Age:  23. First joined this site at the tender age of 17 under a different username and loved the community. I veered away from this site and converted to Twitter full-time for news/social around two years ago. I missed footballsfuture & I’m glad to see some familiar names around.

Where's home:  Michigan.

Favorite football team: New England Patriots! Through and through. Michigan State Spartans are my college team.

Sports you watch besides football: Basketball, baseball, MMA

Other favorite teams: the Boston Red Sox! & Where ever LeBron is at the moment (sorry😬)

Favorite players: Amongst active players exclusively on N.E…. Devin McCourty, Dont’a Hightower, Damien Harris, and I’ve fallen head over heels in love with Mac Jones.

Sports you play: Football. Started at tight end and defensive end. Oh, how I wish I could rip a swim move on an offensive tackle right now😔

Favorite TV show (Current/All time): any answer besides “The Office”, is wrong.

Favorite movie: Too many to list. Give me a good comedy and a blunt, I’m in Heaven.

Interesting fact about you: I commission multiple fantasy leagues, and am always looking for some to join as well.

Edited by DaPatsKid98
  • Like 1