GDT Week 3: Denver Broncos @ Green Bay Packers

thebestever6

28 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Would not be shocked if Miller requests a trade if things don't turn around

Don't see Von going public with a request.  It would ruin the franchise's leverage of any trades given his age.

I imagine Elway pulls him into his office sits him down gives him the one on one. Talks about everything on Vons mind, goes over options and this is done in a classy way.

This is Vons demand to sit down with Elway and go over options. Once an idea enters a head and is spoken into words the odds of it happening increase substantially. 

Edited by thebestever6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, broncos67 said:

WR is another area of focus going forward for this team. I see a lot of people, especially on Twitter, talking about all the young skills players on offense. Freeman, Lindsey, Sutton, Fant. That's a nice group of 4, but beyond that, WR is bare bones. Denver would be foolish to bring Sanders back, unless the cost is low and the commitment isn't long-term, but I've not seen much out of Hamilton this year whatsoever. 

FWIW WR is deep enough if we pick early Rd2 could get a real impact WR too.   Jeudy is an elite talent for sure but the pool of top end WR is deeper than the past couple of years.  

Edited by Broncofan