? NOR @ MIN - 7:10pm EST on ESPN + Over/Under season starts!

Dome

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Bull**** penalty.  Though didnt matter with the catch

You're gonna complain about the refs too? He launched.

This game is playing out exactly how I thought. Their defense would slow our offense enough and there is no way our defense is slowing anybody.

Just now, SWATcha said:

Or back to back drives like usual lol

This is on Dennis Allen... Hes getting schooled everytime he blitzs but he has to because he cant het pressure upfront without it, then aganist a terrible O-line on top of that!

Very disappointed in this d-line right now.

3 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

but he has to because he cant het pressure upfront without it, then aganist a terrible O-line on top of that!

You can't say that. It's a completely new line. They could end up being good. They're for sure better than ours.

1 minute ago, NS922 said:

You're gonna complain about the refs too? He launched.

This game is playing out exactly how I thought. Their defense would slow our offense enough and there is no way our defense is slowing anybody.

Have you seen my posts so far this game?  He didnt launch dude was falling into him.  I even pointed out the BS penalty Minny was called for earlier so I'm not thinking this is one sided.

People dipping out because it's looking bad... Bet yall weren't shutting the game off back when we were winning by 10+ at half before these past 3 years.

2 minutes ago, DjRay1985 said:

My first half thoughts, I really don't think the Vikings are doing anything special. It just seems like the Saints are not really in the game (mentally). It's like the Vikings came to play and the Saints didn't.

Vikings game plan... Max protect, get Diggs manned up with Devante Harris!

2 minutes ago, whodatworm23 said:

Vikings game plan... Max protect, get Diggs manned up with Devante Harris!

That seems to be working lol. I can't like, Harris is lost. But again, all, meaning everyone else is not lost, I still like our Def, they are young and playing ok to me. Just gotta get off the field in critical downs. Harris is getting worked, but he has to learn somehow.

Archived