Week 3 Games

Leader

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

🤔

On what planet does this make sense? The majority of the time kicks are missed outside the upright that the ball is tailing to. Five yards closer and that kick slides inside the bar from what it looked like. Now, there is no excuse, other than choking, for this kid to miss that kick. 

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

🤔

TB FG kicker: 4/5 FGs (52) // 1of3 extra points.
The gamewinning FG he missed was close to the distance of an extra point.

You're a Buc fan....it's nothing but a bummer cause it's been happening for years.

Edited by Leader

1 hour ago, Leader said:

Yeah I looked at that score and was surprised how well CAR was doing without Newton.

Might be time to believe AZ really does stink.....at least for now.

They do stink.  Also for all the hype around Murray I think he'll bust out.  Great college QB but game doesn't transfer to the pros.  He's just too damn short and can't throw over the line.  Reminds me of Doug Flutie expect he'll have that type of career.  Mayfield has the same problem.  Can't throw over the line he's just a little to short.  OK OK Drew Brees always exceptions to the rule.  If I were a GM I wouldn't look at any QB under 6'2" period no exceptions.

You can almost hear a collective sigh of relief from the NY Metro area.....

NY Post:

It is the dawn of a new day in Giants football — as wide open and inviting as the green grass looked when Daniel Jones looked up, saw daylight and sprinted into the start of his legacy.

The rookie quarterback, leading a furious comeback in his NFL starting debut, used his head and especially his legs when he bolted straight up the middle on a pressure packed fourth-down scramble for a 7-yard touchdown run with 1:16 remaining.