It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

It was an accident.  Not easy to admit, particularly in the context in which it happened.  But, I at least can find solace in that survivalist double vote is pretty dangerous in endgame.

Wow...you accidently bolded Pickles name two different times on two different lines...did the bold function have a mind of its own?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Not really.  If my greatest error is mislynching an Indy on D2, then I'll take it in stride as a further testament to the mystique that perpetually engulfs me.

Not that, you are just terrible at reading me and have never once in multiple years spanning dozens of games ever actually read me correctly. 

And youve never learned from your mistakes. 

So you are clearly dumb. 

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, given his post. which shouldn't have been made. 

what are you doing this game? 

you're all over the map, and not in a "i'm looking at every angle" way like ususal. 

i agree that he shouldnt have posted, but its likely why he did. pickle caused mwil to be lynched,  pickle is lynched. whicker says lets do a happy jig. Mwil posts a picture of someone smiling

makes sense to me. (not that it even matters why mwil posted because pickle will flip soon)

also, i see swag doing that "accident" on purpose even as a civ.

Just now, The Orca said:

Nope...town

You are clearly scum trying to fake play off the vote

Why would I need to do that?  He claimed non-Town, double vote.  No one would fault me for voting for that.  Why go through this elaborate charade as you seem to believe?

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why would I need to do that?  He claimed non-Town, double vote.  No one would fault me for voting for that.  Why go through this elaborate charade as you seem to believe?

It is precisely the type of thing I could see you doing both as scum and town. I do think it was actually accidental tho, I don’t see you fessing up to it like that if it wasn’t. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not that, you are just terrible at reading me and have never once in multiple years spanning dozens of games ever actually read me correctly. 

And youve never learned from your mistakes. 

So you are clearly dumb. 

Remember the last time you said this to me?  It was the last game you attempted to influence inappropriately.  The one where I read you, and you said I was your choice for Town MVP.  Good times, troglodyte.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What is the point of me doing it, constantly pumping the breaks with logical points that no one even attempted to refute, just to hammer in a lulzy fashion?  If you're not scum, maybe be less of a mongoloid.

According to the VC I was like the second person to vote him 13 hours ago (I dont remember if I changed votes). So I didnt do anything.