It Mafia - The Losers have won, Derry is saved!

rackcs

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts n1 - found out she was new to town and would not stop talking 

forge n2- roleblocked 

forge n3 - refused to say anything

n4 - Swag (still debating on what his meant) 

Seriously oiled up creepy guy let me out tonight

I can rid the town of the Swag infestation...I really can

I will admit that there's a possibility that you are telling the truth and I simply didn't know anything to tell. That doesn't preclude you from being scum, of course, but could still have roots in town. 

The other option is that I simply think that you are lying, Touch. And the only reason I can think of for that is that you are scum. 

I can say that me standing up to interrogation and not saying anything is wholly inconsistent with my character. Maybe that means something, maybe it doesn't. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I will admit that there's a possibility that you are telling the truth and I simply didn't know anything to tell. That doesn't preclude you from being scum, of course, but could still have roots in town. 

The other option is that I simply think that you are lying, Touch. And the only reason I can think of for that is that you are scum. 

I can say that me standing up to interrogation and not saying anything is wholly inconsistent with my character. Maybe that means something, maybe it doesn't. 

I’m still debating exactly how my move works. I wasn’t told anything about what happened to you being a possibility of it. I was told you would not talk. 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I was just as surprised as you. There was nothing that gave any kind of indication of something like that happening 

If you want me to be honest, unless we go Orca again, I'm probably keeping my vote on you. 

You were in my list of 4.

The inconsistency in your ability makes me think something isn't on the up and up. I said before that I thought that scum may have been skipping that ability to make kills.  since I'm the only one it's happened to, and there wasn't a kill the night I was beaten, I'm going to hold to that, even if everyone else thinks there's no chance that is the case. But I know that malf, for example, would want to skip that ability in favor of the kill unless the other abilities are really bad. So I think you could be lying about your move history. 

Also, just generally speaking, I don't think that ability is pro town. Now, I know rags and I have gotten into that discussion a couple times this game about the double vote, my ability, etc, and I have to admit that he's absolutely right, and I just admitted it bit me in death note, but in this case with the other stuff I mentioned before, there's just enough here to make me feel better about this vote than any other. 

Just now, Forge said:

If you want me to be honest, unless we go Orca again, I'm probably keeping my vote on you. 

You were in my list of 4.

The inconsistency in your ability makes me think something isn't on the up and up. I said before that I thought that scum may have been skipping that ability to make kills.  since I'm the only one it's happened to, and there wasn't a kill the night I was beaten, I'm going to hold to that, even if everyone else thinks there's no chance that is the case. But I know that malf, for example, would want to skip that ability in favor of the kill unless the other abilities are really bad. So I think you could be lying about your move history. 

Also, just generally speaking, I don't think that ability is pro town. Now, I know rags and I have gotten into that discussion a couple times this game about the double vote, my ability, etc, and I have to admit that he's absolutely right, and I just admitted it bit me in death note, but in this case with the other stuff I mentioned before, there's just enough here to make me feel better about this vote than any other. 

Except, I’ve used it every single night. 

As far as I know, you also haven't added anything that wasn't previously mentioned in thread. And like I said, the information for me doesn't mesh with my character. It makes sense if you didn't have anything from me as I haven't put anything in thread. So the only answer would be that I didn't give any information during my interrogation