The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca 

<place alignemnt sensor in inventory>

K

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@The Orca can you confirm or deny this as cannon? 

Regardless, @Malfatron what are you up to in here? I am kinda at a loss. 

<I follow Malf and see if I can witness this mass suicide you all keep mentioning.>

Malf is standing outside the bowling alley, you meet him there

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca 

<put on a coat and pickup the rake while looking closer at the closet>

You put on the coat. The coat gives you a 1 shot ninja. You have the rake at your ready

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

<look around for a cash register or any object used to scan items> @The Orca

You find nothing. It's all free in the bowling alley

<I get down from my perch, walk casually towards the closet, observing anything noticeable on the way. I cautiously open the door, making sure I cannot be hit by any booby trap that may occur. Then I stand outside the closet and take in anything I can see in the closet. If there is a light switch, I turn it on.>

@The Orca

1 minute ago, N4L said:

<gets high score in pacman, pinball, racing game in that order> @The Orca 

Ding ding ding. You are setting records left and right. Not hard when you are the first to play though 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

<I get down from my perch, walk casually towards the closet, observing anything noticeable on the way. I cautiously open the door, making sure I cannot be hit by any booby trap that may occur. Then I stand outside the closet and take in anything I can see in the closet. If there is a light switch, I turn it on.>

@The Orca

In the closet there are 2 coats left, once you turn the lights on you see a wood box in the back on a shelf

Just now, The Orca said:

Ding ding ding. You are setting records left and right. Not hard when you are the first to play though 

In the closet there are 2 coats left, once you turn the lights on you see a wood box in the back on a shelf

<Take the coat that appears the safest and put it on, losing my shirt earlier sucked. Open the box>

@The Orca

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You see the amazing and all so satisfying Nacho cheese. You find a cut next to the rum dispenser and pour yourself a glass

<drink the rum that is probably poison, reach my hand into the nacho cheese and feel around for anything of interest> @The Orca