The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, you’re not doing that.  People are FREE TO READ IT FOR THEMSELVES rather than have you merely dismiss it out of hand because you said so.  

If you’re not understanding what I said, then I don’t know what to tell you.  

Why did you believe me that MWil tried to kill me?  Why didn’t you say “but if MWil did” instead of assuming he did.  Because he was converted by your faction and you already knew!  You have knowledge and slipped!

Keep spinning swaggy poo. 

people are more than welcome to read it and I’m sure they will come to the correct conclusion. Not the made up bull**** you’re attempting to spew now. 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't get to pick the rules or have the ability to give you clues.  I have 3 choices for games.  RPS, 1-100, hangman.  Can't repeat until all are used once.  

But you were trying to give me a "chance" to win with the 1-100 game.

If you knew the 1-100 game was coming up, how was that anything other than a guaranteed vote block?

On 10/21/2019 at 7:42 AM, squire12 said:
On 10/21/2019 at 7:36 AM, Dome said:

Number between 1-100

but flavor said it was the same creepy guy as N1

I tried to give you another chance to win.  Sorry for that.  

IF IT ISN'T 100% OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE THAT SQUIRE IS SCUM. THIS POST SHOULD SEAL THE DEAL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You look for a tree, but just see ice mounds everywhere

@The Orca

<tries to figure out why he thought there were trees in here, then decides to head toward the mounds, releasing captain marbles to go play in the snow and randomly dig stuff up. Searches around the mounds of ice for anything of note> 

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

can you explain this part again?

Yeah read my interactions with Malf yesterday and what I said immediately after I was revived. 

I asked Malf why he killed VMD and tried to kill SwAg (it was me). SwAg picked up on this immediately and admitted I was vig and tried to hit him the night scum hit me.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Keep spinning swaggy poo. 

people are more than welcome to read it and I’m sure they will come to the correct conclusion. Not the made up bull**** you’re attempting to spew now. 

It.  Is.  What.  You.  Said.

In the context of the rest, you have an untenable connection, and you’re grasping at one of the weaker links here because you can’t refute the rest and you want people to remember only this portion.  You defended MWil rather hardly from me yesterday, and you’re focused on this portion, which is me trying to connect the dots from that interaction.

Just because you keep saying I’m spinning it doesn’t mean I am.  It’s an educated guess and I INVITE EVERYONE TO READ IT FOR THEMSELVES

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah read my interactions with Malf yesterday and what I said immediately after I was revived. 

I asked Malf why he killed VMD and tried to kill SwAg (it was me). SwAg picked up on this immediately and admitted I was vig and tried to hit him the night scum hit me.

I can't say that your play makes much sense.

but i also don't think that's a tell.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Perhaps you should actually read the quote instead of trying to fill it with meaning that isn’t there. 

I read it.  I brought it forward for candor.  You just said the quote tree is too long, and are now grasping at one thing hoping that it delegitimizes everything because “oh man, that is sorta weak... just ignore everything else doe fam”

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It.  Is.  What.  You.  Said.

In the context of the rest, you have an untenable connection, and you’re grasping at one of the weaker links here because you can’t refute the rest and you want people to remember only this portion.  You defended MWil rather hardly from me yesterday, and you’re focused on this portion, which is me trying to connect the dots from that interaction.

Just because you keep saying I’m spinning it doesn’t mean I am.  It’s an educated guess and I INVITE EVERYONE TO READ IT FOR THEMSELVES

What I said and what you’re saying I said are in no way, shape, or form remotely close to each other. 

my exact statement actually completely and utterly refutes the entire made up point you we’re attempting to make. 

I CAN BOLD AND USE SOME BIG WORDS TOO YOU NASTY FISH SCUM. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, now that I pointed out how ridiculous your story is, you’re making it more reasonable.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I read it.  I brought it forward for candor.  You just said the quote tree is too long, and are now grasping at one thing hoping that it delegitimizes everything because “oh man, that is sorta weak... just ignore everything else doe fam”

You quoted it, inserted your own rhetoric into it and then attempted to pass it off as evidence. 

I skipped all the BS because YOU ARE SCUM ATTEMPTING TO SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE LYNCH AGAIN.