The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

So far in the last few pages I have had @Counselor, @SwAg and @Malfatron say that I am lying/scum. I am literally telling you all everything I know and pulling a Katniss Everdeen here. I am fine with you killing/lynching me. We need that information to move on. 

That or kill forge I guess and lets see if he was lying about the role comp. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

That or kill forge I guess and lets see if he was lying about the role comp. 

The alignment comp was verified in thread. It was an item I procured from interactions with the house. That being said, the poem is giving me pause. 

Edited by Forge
word error - role comp -> alignment comp

Just now, Forge said:

The role comp was verified in thread. It was an item I procured from interactions with the house. That being said, the poem is giving me pause. 

yep. there is likely a real and fake alignment comparer.

the one by the rake is either the real or fake one

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

There’s literally no reference to Forge’s sensor in the poem.  You’re taking a clue on a location of another item and applying it to Forge’s sensor because it’s convenient for you, keeps Matt alive, and you expect no one is actually going to read and comprehend it.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Seriously, read the clue that Malfatron cited.  It has no bearing on Forge’s sensor, yet he’s pushing it and framing a false dichotomy where seemingly only one is real based on taking the clue out of context.  If you struggle understanding this, send me a PM for your Hooked on Phonics eBook link.

The real/fake bit is applicable to a specific sensor, which the location is breadcrumbed.  It is not even guaranteed it is fake, it's just giving you something to think about.  It does not mean there is another one that is fake or real.  That's extrapolating a lot based on a very finite stanza.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:
5 minutes ago, Forge said:

The role comp was verified in thread. It was an item I procured from interactions with the house. That being said, the poem is giving me pause. 

I already explained the poem.  Why would that give you pause?

Link to poem in question and/or explanation? 

What about it gives you pause Forge? 

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but the fact that matts is trying to revive people is sketch

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't buy the clueless act coupled with a disjointed role.

Are you both just talking to talk. I am telling you to go ahead and kill me. From my limited understanding of where we are in the game, I am as good a lynch/hit as any. If Forge is telling the truth, then I am scum w/o knowing it. If forge is lying, I will come up green and you will know who to kill next.