The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

On 9/20/2019 at 9:17 PM, The Orca said:

There behind a rake
May stand a real alignment sensor or fake
Be careful as you pass
Lots of stuff can blow up your ***

Interesting. 

@SwAg where is your poem explanation? Or do you have a keyword I can search to find it? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Can we all acknowledge that Malfatron's position on all of this has changed in almost every single post, with the one constant being I have to die before matts?

You are red lettered. You are also a decent lynch/hit option. 

I feel like Orca has built this game with so many false returns that relying on moves might be useless or even detrimental. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If Forge is telling the truth, then I am scum w/o knowing it. If forge is lying, I will come up green and you will know who to kill next. 

You're treating these as if they are mutually exclusive events. I can be telling the truth (and I am), and you could flip town. That's precisely what is giving me pause with regards to this because there could be a fake alignment compare. 

That being said, I can present another option to give you guys more time to figure it out. Doesn't really solve anything, but does allow for night moves to be processed, so it does create time. I am neither town, or scum. Lynch me, and I'll take my chance on the association game. If I fail, no major issues with regards to a potential mislynch for town. 

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The real/fake bit is applicable to a specific sensor, which the location is breadcrumbed.  It is not even guaranteed it is fake, it's just giving you something to think about.  It does not mean there is another one that is fake or real.  That's extrapolating a lot based on a very finite stanza.

But what it does tell us is there is a fake. That one could be the real one, with the fake one being located elsewhere? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

lynching swag will let us know if there is an aligmment disruptor out there

although based on threadplay, i think hes scum

I asked you to point out where the shift occurred from yesterday when you said I should be protected and today where you're vehemently certain that I'm scum, and you didn't answer (shocking).

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

But what it does tell us is there is a fake. That one could be the real one, with the fake one being located elsewhere? 

Just now, Malfatron said:

doesnt fit swags narrative.

No.  It doesn't it tell us that.  It doesn't tell us that there is only one, or more than one.  It doesn't tell us that any one is real or fake, or if there is a real one that there is a fake one.  It doesn't tell us any of that.

Read.

The.

Words.

You are reading that into the words as they are written.