The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Technically, you’re still voting me. You have to bold it (which is something I’m positive you know already) 

and yes, you were attempting to throw shade. 

you’re still avoiding my question and not even making an attempt to look. 

Scroll up bc I did bold it ya’ *** hat.

and you refuse to ask me a damn thing so stfu. You’re annoying.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Ok. 
what does that mean. 

Seriously?  Whicker was “jailed,” but received a bulletproof vest through the jail.  Then bcb claimed his jail (protect and roleblock) only wards off kills and roleblocks (see previous parenthetical).

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That wasn’t an ask 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was lynched by your fake *** ****, counselor, mwil, naz and others just voting me for revenge or a laugh.  

Swag has a red letter and he wasn't lynched 🤔

So you think he was framed and is innocent in all this.  

His attmpets for a suicide pack with malf have appeared to be forgotten.  Like it was an attempt to "appear" town bc no scum would risk dying.  

Yes it was...….

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Ok. 
what does that mean. 

That BCBs role wouldn’t fit in the exact box that the role has traditionally been in. He also claimed to be a back up and forge confirmed that bcb didn’t have a move n1. 

bcb claimed to be the exorcist and whicker confirmed someone spoke in tongues when he was roleblocked/jailed

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That BCBs role wouldn’t fit in the exact box that the role has traditionally been in. He also claimed to be a back up and forge confirmed that bcb didn’t have a move n1. 

bcb claimed to be the exorcist and whicker confirmed someone spoke in tongues when he was roleblocked/jailed

Yeah Jailor that changes his story after he’s called out for not jailing.  But at least he didn’t say crush, right?

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah Jailor that changes his story after he’s called out for not jailing.  But at least he didn’t say crush, right?

To be fair, I’ve had a similar role in the past. The blocking of other roleblockers is strange but I have seen it before where a person could still be invested, role alignment, sensor, gifts etc that would go through.