The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But I congratulate you for finally reaching my point. 

in a game about horror movies (I suppose you May have missed my “ “ around monsters) my invest comes back as monster or “not monster”. 

if any of you have a ******* clue what this means, feedback is greatly appreciated. 

scum or not scum

imo

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

But I congratulate you for finally reaching my point. 

in a game about horror movies (I suppose you May have missed my “ “ around monsters) my invest comes back as monster or “not monster”. 

if any of you have a ******* clue what this means, feedback is greatly appreciated. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable

it could be a way for you to verify claims and catch people lying

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

who did you invest, touch?

Someone alive and it came back “not a monster” I didn’t want to say anything about it until I figured out what it meant and I had a theory about it possibly being the main character. 

each horror movie is essentially about one specific being/creature/monster/entity etc etc 

i thought “not a monster” maybe meant it was a group or was about separate individuals. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Someone alive and it came back “not a monster” I didn’t want to say anything about it until I figured out what it meant and I had a theory about it possibly being the main character. 

each horror movie is essentially about one specific being/creature/monster/entity etc etc 

i thought “not a monster” maybe meant it was a group or was about separate individuals. 

i think youre overthinking it

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i think youre overthinking it

How does that make sense tho, paranormal activity could easily be defined as a monster. It’s a poltergeist that grows progressively more angry and kills people. 

jaws is a monster. 

numerous other examples of “monsters” that are good aligned. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

How does that make sense tho, paranormal activity could easily be defined as a monster. It’s a poltergeist that grows progressively more angry and kills people. 

jaws is a monster. 

numerous other examples of “monsters” that are good aligned. 

monster is gunsmith maybe

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I think Touch is scum and purposefully being dense because this is like remedial **** that he’s confused about.

So, let me get this straight. ( @Pickle Rick this is why so does not = ?) 

My invest returns monster or not monster. 

in a game about horror movies where monster could literally mean any alignment. 

• Like 1