The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Touch is doing this fixate on 1% that he finds vulnerable while ignoring all the other points schtick.  Spare yourself the frustration.  I assure you, he and MWil are Creepy, and KSJ is the Framer.

The problem is that 1% is like the wealthiest 1% of the US. They hold the majority of the revenue available. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I've got a pretty long list of people. I'm not sure how we are just letting a killer roam the streets, to be perfectly honest. But I'd agree that the framer is a concern. 

I'm game for a Cheese kill, but I think he's due for modkill? Did I read that right?

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca

<run to the den and grab all the baby polar bears I can and run out..  they are mine now, I will raise them as long as I am alive>

You run into the Ice room and slide frantically into the den. You see 3 baby polar bears and grab them in your arms and take off back out the door. You have a polar bear army now

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

<shrill whistle: Sweet, bro. Sweet, I'mma check that out. You fat cats stay sleazy, you feel me? Werd.>

<Heading back up to the den, looking for baby polar bears>

You head back up to the den just in time to see a fat dude sliding out of the room. You head into the den and look around. There are no baby polar bears but when you turn around one wonders in behindd you

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

<takes the eggs from Swag, adds them to his inventory> @The Orca

I will take care of them always. Or until I'm dead. 

You take his eggs