The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Forge what does this purple flip tell you? Squire probably evil and KSJ also creepy? We need another or two I'd assume...How's your math working?

If we assume that squire is evil, then there have to be at least two evils left because we know what squire's move is, and it's not framing people. I think Touch flipping purple and not red absolutely indicates that there's a framer. 

I think that 4+4 in a 28 man game is perfectly in line, so there *may* be one more creepy out there, but I could see a 4+3 scenario working as well, though that is definitely on the lighter side of total scum to be honest. I'll be curious what the faction kills look like. I've been operating under a theory that one has kills every night while the other has kills on even nights. I am going to put that out there now because if the case, they will either confirm there's still at least one creepy left tonight by having a second kill, or they won't use it to try and disguise themselves, which is beneficial 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

So my invest 100% said that he was evil aligned. I'm assuming the same for you @Whicker

Definitely a framer operating, but probably unlikely to be KSJ. I can't imagine that he would frame his own teammate. 

Shall we start a suspect list? Honestly, from this point forward, I'm choosing to believe you and Whicker. Nailing 3 scum in the last 3 tries, including SwAg's gun backfire, has been huge.

Just now, Whicker said:

Doesn’t matter. They presumably can’t frame themselves innocent 

Correct, but my issue is that I'm with @Forge in that the framer is EVIL ALIGNED and we need to figure it out or else we are looking at you/Forge getting a potential wrong indicator and false positive. We know that Squire isn't the Framer, but he's probably scum, so I'd go him first, but we need to be careful the next day or two.

Just now, Whicker said:

I won’t telegraph my invests anymore and we’ll be fine. 

Can you and I make a line? Half and half? I don't know if we want to go that way, because we are still telegraphing it to an extent, but I would also prefer to not overlap again. You choose from one group, I'll choose from another? 

Just now, Forge said:

Can you and I make a line? Half and half? I don't know if we want to go that way, because we are still telegraphing it to an extent, but I would also prefer to not overlap again. You choose from one group, I'll choose from another? 

Yeah

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Correct, but my issue is that I'm with @Forge in that the framer is EVIL ALIGNED and we need to figure it out or else we are looking at you/Forge getting a potential wrong indicator and false positive. We know that Squire isn't the Framer, but he's probably scum, so I'd go him first, but we need to be careful the next day or two.

Correct. Clears found should be 100% guaranteed, while something coming up evil aligned does have an out with the framer at work (though I don't know that we would go against an invest in that scenario, unfortunately for the player) 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Or do this:

Forge, you go after our biggest suspects as scum.

@Whicker, you start searching inactives.

OR VICE VERSA.

It's telegraphed but still somewhat disguised.