The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Forge said:

I know. But I also hold the fate of every future innocent third party in Whicker's path in my hands

day 1 day 2 day 3 day 4 day 5 day 6
1. Forge Mwil matts bcb cheese touch KSJ
4. Whicker   swag bcb touch touch KSJ
7. KSJ   swag swag cheese bantle KSJ
9. Mwil   matts swag   touch KSJ
13. Pickle touch   swag cheese touch KSJ
16. Mission (llama)           KSJ
17. Daboyle touch matts swag cheese touch KSJ
18. Counselor pickle Forge counselor cheese bantle KSJ
19. Squire whicker swag bcb cheese bantle KSJ
22. Jason no vote   bcb touch touch KSJ
N4L touch matts bcb touch touch KSJ

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I know. But I also hold the fate of every future innocent third party in Whicker's path in my hands

I get that.  I m thinking you are not going to change that view.  I think there are many more players that are willing to work with 3rd parties.   I am almost certain that you will not win if you vote as you are currently.  

Just now, squire12 said:

I get that.  I m thinking you are not going to change that view.  I think there are many more players that are willing to work with 3rd parties.   I am almost certain that you will not win if you vote as you are currently.  

I know I won't. Which is problematic for my win con

Just now, Forge said:

I know I won't. Which is problematic for my win con

Your wincon is to survive.  you can and likely will.  A vote for me almost assuredly will not get you there.  I would be willing to bet that the scum teams will give the win to each other over town.  You are effectively town at this point with your vote where it is.  Think of the Star trek first game.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Do whatever you think is best for town. I won't fault a vote for either candidate if you do it for the right reasons

Edited by Whicker

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Do whatever you think is best for town. I won't fault a vote for either candidate if you do it for the right reasons

You know id be doing it for my win con. That's it. And that's tough. I try to be sympathetic to third parties as town. I hate the kill anything different mentality

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Playing to his wincon is the right decision IMO.  @Forge has played admirably no doubt.

Agreed.

But he has promised to help town. He should make a town vote. If he doesn't then he's right in that why should we ever trust "innocent" third parties ever again?

Fwiw, I've tried very hard to help both sides. The alignment compare, not voting swag, oh and I killed ET (well, I think there was a cross kill there. I was who swallowed him whole). But I still obviously scum hunt for town. I think I've played a damn good game considering the position. I think I've certainly played well enough to deserve a win

• Like 1