The Orca's Horror Movie Mafia and Interactive Massacre- Evil and Unknown Win!!!!

The Orca

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

I even offered myself in lieu of Matts by admitting to being a third party (then voted Matt's over swag lol), and corroborated a portion of BCB's story (while still then voting him over swag lol). 

I’m sure this will go over poorly, but I’ll say it anyway: Town was complacent after they caught me.  There was no sustained push against me, or effort to connect me to other people.  They were content knowing that SwAg is a bad man who we don’t trust.  Whicker was pounding his chest and AFKing, showing up only to ask why people are not lynching me.

No one even attempted to connect me to other people until three days later on Day 4.  And at that point, it was so amusing to me that I gave straight-up meme answers.  I basically said squire was my teammate, and no one cared because everyone assumed I was trolling at that point...because I mostly was.

I was just lowering Town morale, sowing mistrust and discord, and ultimately did more to help them than any of the Town actually did with outing basically the whole Creepy faction — and even then, it took Town 2 days to investigate Touch or KSJ and opt to lynch them.  Then they show up en mass to whine about mechanics.  Mad, aye?

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

@The Orca

What mechanic kept us from converting for FOUR consecutive nights?

Why in the world was the guess for my Jigsaw vote between 1-1000? That's stupid odds and should just be a vote block.

You could only convert the 5 normies and Touch

That was kind of the point on the vote block. An evil twist on playing a game for a vote.

6 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Like I said @The Orca I haven’t been on in over a year bc I’m harassed and targeted in every game. So it’s not fun putting effort and time into something without Getting anything back. 

hell outpost did that 24 hour game and I got killed/eliminated bc they let everyone  eliminated vote on who they liked best. All 5 of them ranked me dead last- I had no chance. That’d the **** I’m talking about. Why put in time if I’m gonna get ****ed later?

that's why I liked this game- I was a role nobody knew so I had a better chance. Touch still wanted me out just bc he hates me but everyone else played the game.

thanks again tho 

I wanted you out because it was blatantly obvious you were scum. I even pointed out why several times. 

• Like 2