Week #4 Steelers 0-3 vs. Bengals 0-3 Game Day Thread

Steeler Hitman

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Agreed. I wanted to see him more but it's clear, it isnt the future at that position 

I think that’s probably a bit premature. I don’t think he’s probably the long term guy really either but I don’t think you can judge him by the small amounts of snaps he’s played.

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

Boy I really like seeing what Mason is doing coming off that first read. Good feel for finding the next guy quickly and calmly. 

Maybe I take some of that back. Missed JuJu for a big play working through progressions 

Samuels looking good. 

Edited by Dcash4

Just now, SMashMouthMike said:

Now they're playing downhill a little. Nice drive so far.

will fichtner Ruin this though? Right now this is the best drive the team has had all season, even before ben got hurt. Only thing missing is some passes to the TE and maybe a deep pass

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Maybe I take some of that back. Missed JuJu for a big play working through progressions 

Samuels looking good. 

They got him working short to long on progressions.  There's bound to be a few missed throws with that.  Need to get left to right with the deep throw somewhere in the middle.

Really like what’s going on. Mason looks comfortable, but Randy is giving him good stuff to work with. 

Love the multiple looks of similarities on plays coming (TEs - even Washington- pulling across formations, multiple jet sweep looks, JuJu motion to quick flat). 

We are gonna bang a big play because these are going to cause the defense to react. 

Love it. I’ll take back everything I said about Fichtner. 

(Okay...maybe not ALL of it).