Week #4 Steelers 0-3 vs. Bengals 0-3 Game Day Thread

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

They got him working short to long on progressions.  There's bound to be a few missed throws with that.  Need to get left to right with the deep throw somewhere in the middle.

Yeah, he’s just moving a little quickly though. Just takes time to get more comfortable with game speed. 

The play I saw as soon as he registered zone it should been known to hang to JuJu crossing, but it’s all good to move through and make the completion. As he gets more reps he will hang onto that cross. 

1 minute ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I think this gimmicky run game added to the power run game is a really good fit for Mason’s offense. It looks like a college run game and it’s kind of cool. Keep this up and let Rudolph get more comfortable and slowly open it up for him.

My $0.02 from a DC perspective:

It made finding the running lanes easier for Conner/Samuels and for the OL it makes blocking a little more straight forward.  I hate it when teams do it to me.   Now they are seeing holes and hitting them better.  Before now that wasn't happening.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

My $0.02 from a DC perspective:

It made finding the running lanes easier for Conner/Samuels and for the OL it makes blocking a little more straight forward.  I hate it when teams do it to me.   Now they are seeing holes and hitting them better.  Before now that wasn't happening.

And it wears out d-lines. Then you can hammer away with the power plays.

• Like 1